The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock traction control removal

dandan

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any info on the traction control butterfly removal kits that are available for the mkiv (non vvti)? ARe they the same for jdm/uk throttle bodies?

Also, can the ecu next to the main ecu simply be disconnected? What happens if I do nothing else other than unplug this ecu (ie leave butterfly and motor etc in place? - I need a bit of space in that footwell!

Garage shelf for my unit :) Even better, the Slip Cont light doesn't flash so I didn't have to take the bulb out. Loads of room for the fields harness now :)

Glad to see someone else uses choccy block connectors lol. I'm upgrading mine to proper connectors from vehicle wiring products, but I'll have a diagnostics tap off them leading to a choccy block. With my track record on electrics these are essential...

-Ian