The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What scares you?

michael

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a tangling of canopies which lead to an air steal situation causing a canopy collapse., I hit the ground at around 40 mph and broke my back :D

You survived a jump failure Col?? I thought if a jump failed you are generally a daisy pusher....;)

H.

Cancer

Death of family or close friends

Random acts of violence (as above)

Redundancy

Blowouts

Being alone for any amount of time

People breaking into my house

Alzheimer's (having it or someone I know having it)

...not many big laugh in there, sorry :D

hmmm interesting. Apart from horrible things like illness / death etc I guess:

The supras back end in the wet (yikes it's given me a fear once or twice, mainly when I first got it lol)

I have a thing about moths and other things that fly at you relentlessly

Also slugs too

Earwigs and cockroaches (yuck)

Pikeys

Hights, i.e up a ladder (fine really high up, like on a plane or up a tall building etc)

Overactive big dogs, like a friends Doberman that used to get scary then later I learned it had to be put down after going for the owner :o

Aliens and alien invasion

The vast expanse of the universe

Crackpot cult and religious people like Scientologists et al

I've been creeped out by attics and cellars etc and graveyards at night but that was all part of an overactive imagination that has faded since I was a kid lol :)

I'm also much better with moths and slugs now, even though they are disgusting!

apart from that I'm perfectly normal and I ain't scared of nothing me :p

I am scared of my company doing a an internet history check on my computer and finding out that I spend almost 24 - 7 talking to people I don't even know about Supras. Also exchanging useless bits of information and cracking pi$$ poor jokes on occasions!! I suppose this in turn leads to my fear of losing my job, money, Supra, wife and kids etc

Whats next I wonder.......dogging??;)

H.

I am scared of my company doing a an internet history check on my computer and finding out that I spend almost 24 - 7 talking to people I don't even know

You can always get to know me better darling. I won't do your ironing though. ;)

washing my legs. got an allergy to soapy products and have had some pretty bad reactions,especially to my legs (burning, really bad itching, vomitting etc). got some special stuff from the docs and also gotta take an antihisthemine before every shower and hope i get out ok.