The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What scares you?

michael

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having to ring someone on the phone. I'm fine at answering but ringing someone SCARY:blink:. It once took me 2hrs to ring a shop and the funny thing is I didn't know why I was scared just couldn't do it.

I am scared of cold calling, bad thing is it makes up 40% of my job!:blink:

Spiders seem to be a common thing. For those of you who don't like them:

http://www.biggreenswitch.co.uk/node/404

Climate change brings poisonous spiders to the UK Published 3 May 2007

Increased temperatures have meant that the number of False Widow spiders is growing rapidly.... the spider is venomous, it can cause swelling and severe pain.

Stuart Hine, of London's Natural History Museum, said: "There has been a dramatic increase over the last seven to ten years; no doubt due to global warming. They survive winters to mate."

He added: "There are tens of thousands. In a few years they will be in every garden in England."

Not so clever driving your gas guzzlers now, are you? ;)

Guest Suprascarlet
Nervous of things like spiders, that type of rubbish, but actual fear... death is the only thing I suppose.

I dont fear death as it is inevitable and the one of the few sure things in this life...I'm more scared of how I will die, think that scares me more than anything

FLYING - absoluty scared sh&tless.

Used to work on planes for 3 years in electronics/communications etc but one day i read this rather large book that contained some info. Hope to get some hynotherapy as theres so many places i would like to visit. And my sister is on planes everyday. Strange :lol:

I haven't found anything that i am scared of yet, i get nervous at certain things but not scared as such. I think if i did another parachute jump i may get scared after previous jump failure :p

You survived a jump failure Col?? I thought if a jump failed you are generally a daisy pusher....;)

H.