The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What scares you?

michael

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flying on Planes (though i'd quite happily fly it myself If i had a licence)

Being a passenger in someones car.

Roller Coasters (especially ones that go upside down)

Drag Queens (lol)

Getting older.

The long term effects of Smoking.

Large Portions in American restaurants.

Graham Norton (I'd describe him as a What rather than a Who?)

Old re-runs of Hammer House of Horror.

My Tax bill

Jake (lol)

My phone ringing (when i have forgotten to turn it off during filming an important interview)

My birthday this year!!!!!!!!

Finding a grey hair on my head (only found one or two but could be more on the way lol)

Sorry quite a list

Lack of understanding? I mean, how can there not be a tomorrow at some point? No-one knows. I just can't comprehend how one day I wont' know anythign anymore, but that it won't matter, but it still kinda does? That's the problem, I can't rationalise and understand it. Therefore I fear it. Plus there's no avoiding it, I don't like decisions that aren't mine.

You know what my philosophy is there is no point in fearing death. One day it will happen regardless so its like an event that you can do nothing about. Apart from anything you won't feel a damn thing when you achieve the status of dead anyway. NO NO NO what makes me shit my pants is the looming factor of old age. Senility and incapacitance to do daily things I take for granted. Opening jam jars (not that I open alot these days lol) drink beer, drive fast cars, go the toilet unaided, eat without a straw. This is what at times keeps me awake at night especially with a history of alzheimers in the family. One thing I dread more than anything else is being a burden upon my family and draining all the resources I am now working to build up for my family before I finally cack it. I'd rather do myself in than take my family down with the same illness my grandad went with.

:rlol:

On a serious note, evil Michael asking what scares people is something that scares me :shock:

That was my first thought too, finding out your weaknesses will give Michael power over you, he keeps records on us all :sly: :diablo:

:D

Monkeys with knives

For me it's having enough time. Too many places to go and too many things to see and do. I hate the thought that I'll reach old age and look back with regrets that I haven't made the most of the time I had.

Also, when your girlfriend says to you "Can we talk..." You just know the next hour isn't going to involve any sex, and a lot of difficult questions....:hide:

Also, when your girlfriend says to you "Can we talk..."

lol...went for a drink last night with one of my best mates...he received a text from his girlfriend saying "I want to talk to you when you get back"....poor guy, it ruined his evening. Turns out she only wanted to know when he was picking up some tools off of his Dad!

lol...went for a drink last night with one of my best mates...he received a text from his girlfriend saying "I want to talk to you when you get back"....poor guy, it ruined his evening. Turns out she only wanted to know when he was picking up some tools off of his Dad!

You lot are such wimps!!!

washing my legs. got an allergy to soapy products and have had some pretty bad reactions,especially to my legs (burning, really bad itching, vomitting etc). got some special stuff from the docs and also gotta take an antihisthemine before every shower and hope i get out ok.

What do you use chap, the only reason I ask is, a mate of mine suffers BADLY from some form of dermitis. When he washes his hands with swarfega or wears latex gloves, his hands just disintegrate and the skin cracks, dries and gets very painful... obviously being a spanner-man this is an issue for the lad, just wondering if anything you have tried may help him.

Thanks