The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My experience with REGTRANSFERS.CO.UK

Guest Geneb

i appreciate you posting on here to offer to sort my issues, i have just checked the online order tracker on your website and it says nothing submitted so i have only 4 more weeks to wait for my refund as it will have bee 12 weeks so i will wait and see what happens. thx

as to who notified you of the post, How much discount or cash did you give Soop dogg?

Soop Dogg your a fucking prick mate.

Geneb, you obviously don't know me.

If you have ANY evidence to back up this claim of yours, I suggest you get it together pronto mate. The only contact I have had with this company is when I bought the plate from them a couple of months back and then when I saw their post on here today.

People who know me on this board will know that I wouldn't try to deceive anyone or get someone in trouble over something like this. I have had no dealings with Rick. The only dealings I have had with his company are mentioned above.

I'm extremely disappointed that you have singled me out for your (incorrect) accusations just because I attempted to add some reason to this thread. All I did was to try to understand your position. See here:

I understand completely where you're coming from on this and know you must fell really frustrated, but all of the registration number brokers have this sort of condition built into their contracts.

I didn't resort to swearing and name-calling and I don't expect someone to take this approach to me when all I did was to present some valid reasoning. (Freedom of speech, anyone?)

You then say in post #47,

i don't know who brought the post to the companies attention

But earlier, in post #38 you throw such an accusation at me.

I feel I have to make this post to clear this up. I can categorically say that I DID NOT contact regtransfers.co.uk or RICK or any other person involved with the company or direct any other person to do so for the purpose of alerting them to the existence of this thread.

The fact that Rick found out about this thread has absolutely nothing to do with me and I have no knowledge whatsoever of how he came to hear about it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geneb
Geneb, you obviously don't know me.

If you have ANY evidence to back up this claim of yours, I suggest you get it together pronto mate. The only contact I have had with this company is when I bought the plate from them a couple of months back and then when I saw their post on here today.

People who know me on this board will know that I wouldn't try to deceive anyone or get someone in trouble over something like this. I have had no dealings with Rick. The only dealings I have had with his company are mentioned above.

I'm extremely disappointed that you have singled me out for your (incorrect) accusations just because I attempted to add some reason to this thread. All I did was to try to understand your position. See here:

I didn't resort to swearing and name-calling and I don't expect someone to take this approach to me when all I did was to present some valid reasoning. (Freedom of speech, anyone?)

You then say in post #47,

But earlier, in post #38 you throw such an accusation at me.

I feel I have to make this post to clear this up. I can categorically say that I DID NOT contact regtransfers.co.uk or RICK or any other person involved with the company or direct any other person to do so for the purpose of alerting them to the existence of this thread.

The fact that Rick found out about this thread has absolutely nothing to do with me and I have no knowledge whatsoever of how he came to hear about it.

you are right i have no evidence soop dogg and apologise for my out bursts last night on the forum i was well out of order sorry.

Guest Geneb
Geneb has had a permanent 2 point infraction added to his profile due to his behaviour in this thread. I'm sure that's all someone else's fault as well :rolleyes:

-Ian

Thank you for letting everyone know about my argos bonus points which i will spend wisely, but whats with the comment about it being somebody elses fault Ian?

As you seem content on bringing my points to the publics eye i think that it maybe appropriate for me to point out that you as a moderator short try acting as a moderator rather than trying to wind me up by making comments like " I'm sure thats all someone else's fault as well" ...

when i have collected points and 24hr bans i've never blamed anyone else it was always me.

Thank you for letting everyone know about my argos bonus points...

As you seem content on bringing my points to the publics eye...

We let everyone know of points given out or we do not appear to be doing our moderators Job. Members in the past have said they cant tell when something has been done about a post/ thread or being discussed behind the scenes and think we are doing nothing about it. This way they know we are watching. :mods: :)

Guest Regtransfers

Hi all,

The thread first came to my attention through Google. Specifically through a facility they offer called Google Alerts. These alerts pick up newly indexed material and email links to me. Stuff really does get picked up very quickly. It's kind of like a 'breaking news' thing.

No one contacted us directly, and any suspicion to that effect is mistaken.

I'm grateful to those who have contributed some balance to the discussion.

Even when this thread dies the natural death of all forum topics, I remain available to assist should anyone have issues in their dealings with us.

Also, all your comments about things we could do to make terms clearer etc are being noted, and will be discussed here to see what we can do to make everything as easy as possible to understand. It can be a little tricky striking a balance between making Ts & Cs very detailed while keeping them concise enough so that people will read them.

We appreciate the feedback.

Guest Regtransfers

Hi again,

Taking note of this discussion, we have added the following line to item 14 of our online Ts & Cs:

"It should be understood that where we are advertising a Mark for a private seller, the Mark is held by the seller until the transaction is complete, and not by Regtransfers.co.uk, thus slow action on the part of the seller may occasionally cause delay."

Hopefully this makes things clearer. Fortunately it will be an issue for a very small minority of customers as we generally find that donors are very prompt with their side of the process... because they want their money.