The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My experience with REGTRANSFERS.CO.UK

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb
Isn't the answer to move this to members chat, outside of prying public eyes. All members, and I'm sure the initial post was for all members, can be made aware of a circumstance, without shouting it from the rooftops where all can hear.

Perhaps the Mods have already said that, but not done it.

After all, whats said in the bar is left at the bottom of the glass.

well put mods can even delete this post now as i've had my rant!!:D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Regtransfers

Hi all

My name is Rick and I work for Regtransfers.co.uk. I'm probably going to regret this, but as someone has an issue with our service it seemed appropriate to show up here and try to sort things out.

BTW, a moderator can check my email address and confirm that I have a regtransfers email addy, if anyone needs proof if my ID.

Firstly, many thanks to Soop Dogg for representing the other side of the coin, so to speak. Your input here has been noted and appreciated.

Please excuse me if this post gets a little long.

Geneb, I'm sorry you've been having problems. One of the reasons our Ts & Cs specify a time period is because we know there can be delays. We really do try to provide the best possible service - not least because we like people to come back and buy from us again - so if there have been problems, please be assured it is not because we don't care.

Unfortunately, the transfer process and the legal requirements regarding docs etc mean that if a donor delays or cannot locate documents, we really are stuck. All we can do is wait.

If you, or any other member of this forum, has a problem with your dealings with us, if you contact us at [email protected] then I will see the email personally, and I will look into the matter to make sure we are doing all we can.

I won't try to dissuade you from discussing our company freely here - that (within reason) is your right. All I ask is that you try to be fair in your criticism, and that you try to be patient where delays are due to factors outside our control. We do want you all to be happy customers, and we also feel frustrated when transfers have to wait for donors to provide paperwork.

Fortunately, these problems only arise with purchases where we are advertising the number in question for a client. With the many thousands of personal number we actually own ourselves there are no such problems, and things go straight through.

Many thanks to you all for reading, and please do let me know if you have issues you'd like me to look into.

Guest Regtransfers

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words.

Miami, LOL - even I don't get a discount! Seriously, if there is a plate you like you could have a word with one of our sales advisors. There might be a little bit of room for negotiation on some numbers. It rather depends on a number of things: whether it's one we own or one we're selling for a client, if it's one of ours it depends how much we paid for it and how its current value compares etc etc.

Perhaps I should have said earlier... I'm very happy to help out however I can, but pleeease don't ask me to cut deals for you. ;)

Geneb, please do drop me an email if I can help with your issues.

Good on them for posting and as someone in the PR world an interesting tactic.

I would always check the DVLa for unissued plates though as the one i'm interested in is £399 inc VAT and transfer fee with them and about £450+ fees with regtransfers so that aspect of the business is a tad expensive.

If i had a plate to sell though i'd consider using them as the agent.

m.

Guest Geneb
Hi all

My name is Rick and I work for Regtransfers.co.uk. I'm probably going to regret this, but as someone has an issue with our service it seemed appropriate to show up here and try to sort things out.

BTW, a moderator can check my email address and confirm that I have a regtransfers email addy, if anyone needs proof if my ID.

Firstly, many thanks to Soop Dogg for representing the other side of the coin, so to speak. Your input here has been noted and appreciated.

Please excuse me if this post gets a little long.

Geneb, I'm sorry you've been having problems. One of the reasons our Ts & Cs specify a time period is because we know there can be delays. We really do try to provide the best possible service - not least because we like people to come back and buy from us again - so if there have been problems, please be assured it is not because we don't care.

Unfortunately, the transfer process and the legal requirements regarding docs etc mean that if a donor delays or cannot locate documents, we really are stuck. All we can do is wait.

If you, or any other member of this forum, has a problem with your dealings with us, if you contact us at [email protected] then I will see the email personally, and I will look into the matter to make sure we are doing all we can.

I won't try to dissuade you from discussing our company freely here - that (within reason) is your right. All I ask is that you try to be fair in your criticism, and that you try to be patient where delays are due to factors outside our control. We do want you all to be happy customers, and we also feel frustrated when transfers have to wait for donors to provide paperwork.

Fortunately, these problems only arise with purchases where we are advertising the number in question for a client. With the many thousands of personal number we actually own ourselves there are no such problems, and things go straight through.

Many thanks to you all for reading, and please do let me know if you have issues you'd like me to look into.

i appreciate you posting on here to offer to sort my issues, i have just checked the online order tracker on your website and it says nothing submitted so i have only 4 more weeks to wait for my refund as it will have bee 12 weeks so i will wait and see what happens. thx

as to who notified you of the post, How much discount or cash did you give Soop dogg?

Soop Dogg your a fucking prick mate.

Not unless it came up on google?...

Just thought, does it say on their site if the reg is from a client?... Maybe they don't have to say as their T&C's seem to have covered themselves, but it'd be polite for them to say, to save disappointments like this, after all, if you'd have expected the delay, this post wouldn't have been made, but now I'm hesitant about ordering through them??

Guest Geneb
Not unless it came up on google?...

Just thought, does it say on their site if the reg is from a client?... Maybe they don't have to say as their T&C's seem to have covered themselves, but it'd be polite for them to say, to save disappointments like this, after all, if you'd have expected the delay, this post wouldn't have been made, but now I'm hesitant about ordering through them??

google no chance mate way too soon, pot im sure there service has been good for others just not me , and i didn't read the T&C which is my own fault but all the same i was under the impression that they had the plate i didn't know you could sell something you didn't have, saying that i have only four weeks to wait now.

at the end off the day this is only my opinion of the service i received and not a FACT! "Just Love Freedom of Speech"

as to who notified you of the post, How much discount or cash did you give Soop dogg?

You create a post on a public forum slagging off this company. You admit yourself that you didn't read the T&Cs properly and that they are not breaking any rules, even if the delay is annoying you.

And you think it's totally unreasonable that they were informed of this and allowed to give their own point of view?

Guest Geneb
You create a post on a public forum slagging off this company. You admit yourself that you didn't read the T&Cs properly and that they are not breaking any rules, even if the delay is annoying you.

And you think it's totally unreasonable that they were informed of this and allowed to give their own point of view?

Look i admit i was wrong i didn't read the T&C but peeps bitch to me about attracting attention to the forum from said company and then another member contacts them, thats what im pished about, at the end of the day the issue will be resolved one way or another in a month then we will see if i had good reason to complain about bad service which i state is only my opinion and not a fact "Freedom of speech".

im sure there are thousands of satisfied customers out there i'm just not one of them....

Look i admit i was wrong i didn't read the T&C but peeps bitch to me about attracting attention to the forum from said company and then another member contacts them, thats what im pished about, at the end of the day the issue will be resolved one way or another in a month then we will see if i had good reason to complain about bad service which i state is only my opinion and not a fact "Freedom of speech".

im sure there are thousands of satisfied customers out there i'm just not one of them....

I have no idea whether they are a good company or a crap company with many unhappy customers. The fact remains though that you have virtually no justification for being annoyed with them in the first place, and then you have the nerve to object when they are given a chance to respond.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can slag people off and then not expect them to reply. They get freedom of speech too you know.

Guest Nicholas
i appreciate you posting on here to offer to sort my issues, i have just checked the online order tracker on your website and it says nothing submitted so i have only 4 more weeks to wait for my refund as it will have bee 12 weeks so i will wait and see what happens. thx

Oh my you're such a muppet Geneb :rolleyes:

Geneb, you are a little out of order. You've admitted you either didn't read or understand the T&C's so the thread title will now be changed. Though there is a certain freedom of speech here, you cannot make unsubstantiated remarks about other companies without causing potential legal issues for this forum. I think you owe an apology to Soop Dogg as he was only expressing a fair view of the situation.

It is very much appreciated that regtransfers has taken the time to post here and present a fair and reasoned explanation of the delays you've experienced. At this stage I think it's fair to leave the thread open for reasoned discussion.

google no chance mate way too soon, pot im sure there service has been good for others just not me , and i didn't read the T&C which is my own fault but all the same i was under the impression that they had the plate i didn't know you could sell something you didn't have, saying that i have only four weeks to wait now.

at the end off the day this is only my opinion of the service i received and not a FACT! "Just Love Freedom of Speech"

Dude, I wasn't having a go at you, I was suggesting improvements they could make so that issues like this don't happen again!...

Guest Geneb
Geneb, you are a little out of order. You've admitted you either didn't read or understand the T&C's so the thread title will now be changed. Though there is a certain freedom of speech here, you cannot make unsubstantiated remarks about other companies without causing potential legal issues for this forum. I think you owe an apology to Soop Dogg as he was only expressing a fair view of the situation.

It is very much appreciated that regtransfers has taken the time to post here and present a fair and reasoned explanation of the delays you've experienced. At this stage I think it's fair to leave the thread open for reasoned discussion.

rename away even delete homer i dont want any legal issue for the forum, but as to an apology not likely bud i don't know who brought the post to the companies attention but it looks pretty obvious.

if no apology from me means another ban fair enough hope not but hey shit happens. as for the muppet comment your probably correct i do go off on one for no reason sometimes.

I love this thread!!:D

Although Geneb is more than a little abrasive in his comments I am curious to know how Rick found out abut this thread!!

Massive coincidence?? :rolleyes:

I think Geneb has been foolish in trusting reg.transfers as I am always wary of companies that refer to or hide behind small print. It should be obvious that the plate is subject to a delay when advertised too!

I also applaud Rick for his efforts to sort out the matter!

H.

Guest Geneb
Dude, I wasn't having a go at you, I was suggesting improvements they could make so that issues like this don't happen again!...

sorry pot wasn't having a go bud my typing is coming across a bit aggressive , gonna shut my gob on this one now

sorry bud