The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video: MR2 Prat

michael

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check this vid of his - i think he wrote the MR2 off

The MR2 video was only uploaded yesterday and the text with it suggests it was taken that morning, the mangled car in the link you posted isn't an MR2.

A few comments on the MR2 video mention him crashing another car though.

Clearly a tool.

What a tosspot!! To drive like that on any motorway is daft but undertaking on the M65 which is 2 lanes for the majority is just insane.

The majority of the slip rounds come from under the level of the motorway so you only see joining traffic at the last minute.!!:rolleyes: If anything would have caught him out at those speeds, he would have been barrier fodder.....;)

H.

I'm guessing from his user profile that his name night be Allan and it is perceived that he's a bit of a cocksucker!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=stedzuk

What a tool though, at least he's stupid enough to incriminate himself and will hopefully be looking at a stretch for this, I wonder if he's got a license, insurance or anything else for that matter.

It looks like he was videoing that himself too.

What a tard.

The MR2 video was only uploaded yesterday and the text with it suggests it was taken that morning, the mangled car in the link you posted isn't an MR2.

A few comments on the MR2 video mention him crashing another car though.

Clearly a tool.

If it's Stedz from CruiseBurnley , he trashed his car when overtaking last winter, he went head-on into another car and broke his legs. He then had the brazen balls to post up pics of the crash and blame the woman in the oncoming car for not even trying to move over.

Myself and a few other Barryboy members trolled the site and managed to convince (for a short time) the members of CruiseBurnley that the little prick had died in hospital. They even set up a forum poll as no-one knew the truth. Made me laugh anyroads.

Real name Alan Robinson I believe.

Burnley News wrote:

Car Crash Inferno Hero Keith

A PENDLE woman was dragged to safety from her blazing car by a Colne businessman after a late-night crash on Monday.

Sarah Statham (23) was driving a Volkswagen Polo, which was involved in a collision with a Nissan Micra and caught fire. She was pulled from her car by Mr Keith Lawson, company director of Helliwells Funeral Service, Colne, who lives near the scene of the accident in Red Lees Road, Cliviger.

She taken to Burnley General Hospital suffering from whiplash and smoke inhalation.

Mr Lawson said: "I heard a bang and ran outside. The cars were in the middle of the road and they looked as if they had hit head on. I ran to the Polo straight away because it was on fire and pulled out the woman, who was trapped in the driver side. I didn't know how far to drag her away in case the car exploded, so I just dragged her as far away as I could."

Mr Lawson's grandson James (15), who was staying with his grandparents, was quick to mirror his grandad's bravery, pulling two of the Nissan Micra passengers to safety with the help of other residents.

Mr Lawson said: "James ran out after me and helped pull two of the passengers out of the Micra. It was extremely dark and it was hard to see what was going on. But with the help of other people on the scene, we made sure that the passengers were away from the wreckage."

Burnley teenager Alan Robinson (17), of Lyndhurst Road, who was driving the Nissan Micra, had a broken arm and broken leg and was taken to Burnley General Hospital.

Three other passengers in the car suffered injuries, including a broken collar bone and internal injuries and were also treated at the scene before being taken to Burnley General Hospital.

Fire crews arrived at 9-55 p.m. After putting out the blaze helped administer first aid while awaiting ambulance crews.

The incident could have been much worse if it had not been for the efforts of all the residents and passers-by, according to watch manager Neil Ashworth from Burnley Fire Station.

He said: "If they hadn't got them out as quick as they did, somebody could have quite easily died. We got there as quickly as we could but it would have been touch and go. It was a marvellous effort from everybody involved and we were just so glad that there was nobody left in the cars or it could have been a lot worse."

Original thread from cruiseburnley saved to BB site for posterity http://www.barryboys.co.uk/stedz/cruiseburnleys%20home%20page.htm

Two more classics from the Cocksmoker General

Stedz wrote:

micra was repairable but dey didnt end up gettin daq chance 2 o it, there was £800 worth ov damage, iv fucked it up big stle now, i was up red lees rd da other week and hit sum ice doin 50mph and slide across da road and hit another car also doing 50mph, the daft bitch didnt even move when she saw me slidin accross the road sideways typical fuckin woman all ma mates ended up draggin me owt coz i were stuck in the car we ma legs wrapped round the engine

Stedz wrote:

do any ov u remember when i was sayin dat women never move outta da way when they need 2? i knew it wud b dere undoing 1 day, its amazin as soon as a wench gets in2 a car dey feel invincible, dam power mad god complex, moody hormonal messes, dey piss me off

OMG that little fecking tit sounds like he needs a right good shoeing from every member of this club, and all other passionate and 'careful' driving enthusiasts. What a little rodent.

I could really go into a swearing rant right now, but 'tis forbidden.

Tw@t.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah yes, not Stedz himself unfortunately, as he was only the youtube poster. Shame, I'd have liked to see him in jail, such a young, pretty boy. He'd have soon found out what a "large install" really feels like.