1993 Toyota Supra Aerotop 3.0 Auto

General

-Toyota Supra aerotop SZ J-SPEC N/A auto

-5 months TAX

-5 months MOT

-Some history

-Full v5 present

Exterior

-The body work is standard except full respray in Kandy Red which changes from a goldy bronze to dark red which is stunning and stands out from the rest.

-It is in Great condition considering it’s a 1993 car, there is a few stone chips on front bumper as to be expected and also two small makrs on drivers door which are not noticeable as no paint has come off.

-The lights front and back are excellent condition and are not yellowing like many.

-The roof can be removed and stored safely in the boot which has the original brackets to hold it in.

-As the roof is removed often in nice weather there are some chips around the edge of it but the chips are hidden under the rubber seal when on!

Interior

-The interior is in Great condition with cloth sports seats and leather style rear seats, very clean, no burn holes or marks.

-Double din CD player and tape deck.

-All electrics work as new including:

-Electric seats

-Electric mirrors

-Electric windows

-Power steering

-Air conditioning (works perfectly)

-Central Locking

-Immobilizer

-Cat 1 Alarm with proximity sensors.

Wheels/Tyres

The car is sitting on 18” axe alloys which have a dish on them and are Chrome finished and 8.5j wide and are not kurbed, fairly new and wrapped in 235/40/18 all 4 tyres are in Excellent condition.

Brakes/Suspension

-The front brake pads have been replaced a month ago and the rear brake pads have just been replaced with EBC RED STUFF pads

-The car has been lowered 40mm on Eibach Suspension which sits nicely on the 18’’s and does not rub at all.

Engine

-3.0 non turbo which is cheaper insurance than the TT better MPG and still 0-60 in 6 seconds

-The engine is in great condition and is bullet proof, the miles around 109,000 and are motorway miles and this car has not been abused at all, and runs smoothly and has clearly been well maintained.

-It has just had a full exhaust system put on made by Kakimoto a Japanese performance exhaust which has a 5’’ tailpipe

The main reason for selling is that I would like a low milage jap car I can modify or one that is modified already. (preferably a silver supra)

PX / SWAP W.H.Y?

I may be interested in buying yours after I sell mine, therefore, do message me.

Any questions or to to view the car please call me on 07843103294, no time wasters please and only call between 9am – 9pm

Modified RE-AMEMIYA RX-7 also for sale

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris Smart

Hi SupraGirlie, is this bad boy still for sale? Looking for my first Supra and the missus insists on an Aerotop in red...and yours fits the bill nicely. Getting the readies in the next month or two and I am only in Surrey.

Heres hoping

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.