The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will It Sell Wots It Worth

thegeneral

Hey On A Bit Of A Downer Lol...my Supras Bout Finished ...and Ive Lost All Intrest Have Receipts For 42k K...basically A 94 Ukspec Auto Running A Garret Gt35r Single..aem Ecu ...will Make A List Not Really In A Ush To Sell ... Got A Brand New Gt4294r On The Way Over With A Garret Intercooler ...will It Sell Better With The Setup Now Or With The Gt4294r Fitted ? Did 515bhp At Crank Hence A Few Probs On The Day Which Are Now Sorted ..have Three Cars And Want Something Sensible Now Fed Up Of Insuring Taxing 3 And Only Able To Drive 1...so Have You Any Idea Wheres Best Place To Sell And What To Ask ...pretty Obvious Im Gona Lose A Lot Of Money...few Ppl On Here Saw It At Donny Show Maz Dibbly Damon ...so Your Views Would Be Apreiciated

Thanks Dunk:)

P.S WHY DOES IT SAY SZ UP THERE

Hi mate, put it into english and you will get a much better response and turn off the Capital letter for each word. :)

Could just be a dodgy shift key!! Mine Has Been Playing Up Lately.......;)

The car sounds fantastic mate. I have no idea what it is worth, I'll start the bidding at 14K. Then again I don't know what I am on about........:rolleyes:

H.

Yup post up a legible thread and you'll get a legible answer. Until then I will say stick it up on ebay with a healthy reserve and a load of big bollox facts and maybe you'll find a sucker :D

Vicious....:D

H.

He meant to say:

Hey on a bit of a downer lol. My supra’s about finished and I’ve lost all interest.

Basically a single turbo 94 UK spec and I have receipts for £42k. She is an auto running a garret GT35R with AEM ecu and a big list of other parts. Not really in a rush to sell as I have got a brand new GT4294R on the way over with a garret intercooler.

Do you think it will sell better with the setup now or with the GT4294R and intercooler fitted?

It made 515bhp at crank with a few issues on the day, which are now sorted. I have three cars and want something sensible now as I fed up of insuring and taxing three with only being able to drive one. So do have you any idea where’s the best place to sell? What should I ask for? Pretty obvious I’m going to lose a lot of money! A few people on here saw it at the Donny show (Maz, Dibbly and Damon) so their views would be appreciated

Thanks for your help

Dunk

P.S. Why does it say SZ at the top of the post?

Guest Phillw454

Oooo im quite impressed, youv all been quite nice :)

No text abuse so far :p

Car sounds nice, pics will help? Milage? Think at a guess youd maybe get around 16k? But im useless with prices. Guess it depends on body mods and anything else and whether its all just engine work.

I know an ex member sold his abflug supra for 18k:d

Either way good luck.

Maybe just put it on ebay with a mad reserve so it doesnt sell and see how high the bidding gets then relist accordingly?

hey goldfingy ...hope your well ..nah cant believe i feel like i do...just bored and want something i dont care about and can leave in town at night

thanks ..not had much luck with ebay and cars in the past ...sold a rangerover on there once took about 4 atemps...

cars had a full nut and bolt rebuild from shell up ...lot of money spent unescery..anything rusty got replaced ...think i will do as you say ...wait for this new turbo to arrive have it remapd and then list it on ebay or autotrader thanks anyway.....obviously want as much as poss but aint really bothered that much cos i put majority of the money into it over 4years while it was off the road so it aint gona sting as much...

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7038&d=1178227335

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7168&d=1179149945

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7169&d=1179149955

Guest mk47

dunk why dont you sell one of the other cars and keep the supra. did see this at donny while he was dusting it in his little apron, very well looked after i must say and its a nice colour, sounds great too with the flamer kit :p (joking about the flamer kit)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.