The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What TV Ad Most Annoys You?

VIL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, another pet hate..... 'BARRY SCOTT SHOUTING AT ME TO TRY CILLIT BLOODY BANG' !!!!

Agreed - I hate that man! Wish someone would try cillit bang out on him and see if he vanishes as fast as the dirt in the ads supposedly does!

Barry 'Annoying as Westwood' Scott - bugger off! I always have to turn the bloody telly down when you come on! So the crap makes pennies shiny - whoopy bloody do!

I'm sure the directions on the side of a bottle of Cillit Bang state that it's not suitable for use on metal :rolleyes:

The most annoying has got to be You buy one, you get one free, I said you buy one, you get one free, call 0800 106 107 NOW!!

It's so annoying that I even know the bloody number!!!

I'm sure the directions on the side of a bottle of Cillit Bang state that it's not suitable for use on metal :rolleyes:

The most annoying has got to be You buy one, you get one free, I said you buy one, you get one free, call 0800 106 107 NOW!!

now thats sad :p

hate the adverts with all the women complaining about being bloated "our research shows that 80% of people feel better after trying our product" ok then so why is it all women? They should just learn not to eat so bloody much

I f**king hate that advert where the kids on the shiter and starts crying its all gone its all gone agggggggggghhhhhhhh i f**king hate it i wish they wouldnt put it on at tea time an image of that annoying little shite having a shite is not what you need when eating spag bol!!!!

This is certainly one of the worst ads around at the moment! Does anyone know if Cillit Bang is actually any good?

The skoda advert is very good.

Toyota make a lot of good ads. The best one I can remember is where the mundane cars are going through a safari park and the monkeys are climbing all over them and pulling bits off, the Toyota driver looks worried but in the next shot the monkeys are washing the Toyota. Has to be seen but I’m sure someone will remember it.

Any my Sprog can quote verbatim in the car... drives me bloody nuts!

Consequently she hasn't watched TV for the last 2 months! (Not as mean as it sounds, we've been watching the first 5 series of Smallville again, to save my sanity in the car!)

This is certainly one of the worst ads around at the moment! Does anyone know if Cillit Bang is actually any good?

We've got some Cillit Bang kitchen cleaner stuff. To me, it works just like any other cleaning product! If it as good as they claim on ground-in dirt, how "ground-in" does the soap scum have to be before you notice the difference over its competitors?!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I HATE that one with a passion too mate. Probably, the most annoying ad in the world, ever.

Theres so many to choose from! but for me its got to be that F'ing Glade ad with the kid on the loo! 'its all gone, its all gone'

Aaahhh FFS!! Who dreams them up!!??:blink: