The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What TV Ad Most Annoys You?

VIL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most adverts piss me off, especially when you are in the middle of a film. We seem to have more and more advert breaks as time goes on.

There are too many to list that I hate, but I love the abbey advert with those little hedgehogs they are so sweet especially when one of them riggles his little spikey bum:)

I got the daddy of all stupid ads

Has anyone seen the John West tuna one, where there is a marathon or something going on where there is a giant fish running and some random runner stops and kicks the sh!te out of him?

Oh dear!!

lol :rlol: You would want to kick the shit out of him as well.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the "Bright House" one amazes me. Bit like the old catalogue days - buy an LCD TV and pay for it at 50p a week.

But the APR is 29.9% - and at the end of it, they have the nerve to say : Bright House - the affordable way to furnish your home!

Cillit Bang for me too. Plus the Esure ones. Oh and the woodpecker thing... and theres one with some minging woman on a beauty ad and it's like "but errr you're hideous if thats what the product does I don't want it!"

Oh and I'm terrified of the Volvic baby one.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!

I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!

STFU YOU CNUT!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

and the one where that tart can't find anything to wear and then she finds her gay boyfriends dirty shirt in the washing machine . . . :idea:

Oh Please
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

"Nice car"

"Thanks.....you know what ? We should get married, buy a house, have children...a dog...and spend the rest of our lives together"

"Well thats all very nice sir, but Im still doing you for driving at 130mph"

The most annoying car advert ever is the one for kia, don't know what car it was but that advert:wtf:

All it is pretty much all the way through (and it's a long ad) is various 2 second clips of random things and for each one a guy says either ''who'' ''why'' ''where'' ''how'' ''when''

annoys the hell out of me.

the worst for me have to be!

Michael Winner selling car insurance...who the f*ck would buy anything from such a stingy greedy muvver fooker like him ha ha!

Ocean Finance...Yep thats it get everyone when they are down and not working..lets help get everyone into debt...

The ones where you can sue everyone or anyone for anything No win No fee!

I have obviously been watching a lot of daytime telly!

My favourite 'Unemployed TV slot' ad was for Yes Car Credit presented by Jim Davidson...yeah like anyone would trust him!!!!!

A mate wanted to look at a car there once and i told him 'no way' but we went there anyhow for a laugh..I went armed with Glasses Guide.

He found a car he was interested in and we asked how much? coz the price wasn't on it...they replied..'How much can you afford a month' and i replied 'How much is the fucking car' eventually she told me and without credit it was £3k more than the car was worth garage resale.

I was so pleased when they went bust lol.

We just laughed at them and walked out lol.

sorry got bit off topic:rolleyes:

YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!

I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!

STFU YOU CNUT!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

:yeahthat:

Saw him by accident for the first time last night, and it nearly made me throw something hard at my new expensive telly, he's so annoying.

Oh, and the whole volume thing - it really is to jolt people. The people at MTV told me when I did some work there.

Hastings Direct is so cheesey it attracts mice!

Any advert for debt consolidation which they now get voiced by 'real people' - ie. the same sort of donuts who manage to ring up £40K worth of debt buying fags and scratch cards! WE . . . ARE . . . . HERE . . . TO . . . HELP . . . . oh sod of!!!!

No win no fee ads for the cack-eyed morons who fall over their own bellies and blame everybody else.

Barry 'Annoying as Westwood' Scott - bugger off! I always have to turn the bloody telly down when you come on! So the crap makes pennies shiny - whoopy bloody do!

Adverts for perfume that make no bloody sense at all! Made by pompous arseholes who think its 'Art'! Its not . . .it's shite! Go away!

I like the Skoda cake ad - like the treacle going in as oil!:)

Can't be doing with the Vauxhall ad with our chubby little buddies by the seaside - stop doing them now! Just stop!