The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What TV Ad Most Annoys You?

VIL

There are loads of rubbish ads on TV at the moment and the one that I particularly dislike is the one for Green Flag Recovery.

Simply for the fact that there is a bloke in the ad that is half down a manhole in the middle of the road eating his lunch.....who the bloody hell eats a sandwich when they are half way down a sewage pipe!!!!:blink:

Just rubbish.........

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA true true. Mine has to be :

there gunna taste great - the frosties advert, the first one with the little twat singing stresses me out for the rest of the day if i see it!!!!!

I heard that he got bullied for that advert and committed suicide, sure its not true though .......:rolleyes:

At the moment I'm most annoyed by the Sensodyne ad with the Irish lass who can't seem to prise her jaws apart when she talks. Open your mouth FFS, yes you have white teeth, I can see that but I want to smash them out with a hammer because you are sooooo annoying.

I said just the same to the missus when we saw that ad for the first time. :D

At the moment I'm most annoyed by the Sensodyne ad with the Irish lass who can't seem to prise her jaws apart when she talks. Open your mouth FFS, yes you have white teeth, I can see that but I want to smash them out with a hammer because you are sooooo annoying.

RAC 'jet-boots' ad.

The why, what, who, when (KIA ?) car advert.

The 'gorgeous' Jag pretentious shite.

Any Glade ad.

The new Maltesers ad (dickhead in a towel)

Any singing Halifax one, especially the one with the fat lesbian.

the picture loans ones with some stupid woman.........

Or Ocean Finance or whatever loan company it is with an extortionate interest rate.

That bloke with a postage-stamp lawn gets a loan and ends up mowing the grass on a ride-on mower! FFS, no wonder they were broke and they will be again, stupid tw@ts!!

LOL at Michaels.. yes that Sensodyne ad is SO annoying.

I'm sick of the Magners ads (they put anything with 'Irish' in the tag and muppets by it, and the break down ads with Toyotas in? so unrealisitc ;)

Not to forget all those tacky loan ads.

Injury Lawyers.4U advert with the bird and the punch bag.....:blahblah: It is on every 10 mins all through the working day so that low life scratters can pick up the phone on the off chance of getting some cash.

"We fight hard, because we wan to make a difference to you!"

No you don't!!:rolleyes: You fight hard to extort money out of insurance companies just because some prick wasn't watching what they were doing and you can then manipulate the system to get shit loads of money for yourselves and pass on a measly amount to your client!!:blink:

I want to slap that woman all over the place. Mainly because she doesn't blink all the way through the advert!!

H.

Has to be the picture the loan ones followed by any of the adverts from the crap loan companies that anyone in there right mind should never go with. The worst bit is when they look over and whisper 25 thousand, yes 25 as if they just decided to borrow 25 grand at the drop of the hat.

Has to be the picture the loan ones followed by any of the adverts from the crap loan companies that anyone in there right mind should never go with. The worst bit is when they look over and whisper 25 thousand, yes 25 as if they just decided to borrow 25 grand at the drop of the hat.

I know, you would have thought they would have agreed that figure already with it being a large sum of money, "dad fawnd ur scuuuuta", fucking twats!!!

Im gonna have to go with all Halifax add's, the new Frosties (there gonna taste great) add, cillit bang for obvious reasons and any adds on the kids channels my son watches. Particularly any Bratz adds, I mean FFS are they trying to turn little girls into tarts from the age of six???

Theres so many to choose from! but for me its got to be that F'ing Glade ad with the kid on the loo! 'its all gone, its all gone'

Aaahhh FFS!! Who dreams them up!!??:blink:

This one, for sure. And who keeps pens and paper in the loo?