The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L Reg N/A in Scotland

BigPedro

Hi Guys

Havent posted here for a while but its time for my Supra to go :( I've been making excuses for not selling it for 3 months now since i got my 350z but it needs to go.

L reg 1994 Blaack NA Auto all standard apart from the 19" Matrix 5 spoke alloys and the 3G discs all round done approx 70k (sorry i havent been in it for 3 months so cant remember the exact millage) Has a cobra CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser with certificate.

No Tax or MOT (sorry really havent had time to put it through) but if MOT required I'm sure an arrangement could be met.

A few bad points, last time it was out a small block of wood popped out a trailer in front of me on the M8 and hit the bonnet so it chipped the paint a bit (pics will follow)

The drivers side electric window motor burnned out so this is jarred up by some wood inside the door panel at the minute.

A few small scuffs n scratches as youd expect on a car of this age but nothing drastic and a small pin dent in the drivers door.

I drove this for a year day in day out never had 1 problem with it (apart from in the snow ;))loved it and still do but its just sitting going to waste and would be best off with someone who will use her again

Only sensible offers considered I paid £4500 for this last Feb. I will organise for some pics to be added asap but you can see a small pic of her on my profile.

Cheers

Ped

Ok maybe my last message wasnt so clear...I want this sold ASAP so guys i appreciate the offers to buy i really do but i dont want to sell it in 2 months or 6 months time it needs to go now sorry!

Cheers

Ped

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.