The mkiv Supra Owners Club

had some very sad news tonight :(

supra-lover

my friend ben who i have known for years died last friday... he was only 26, i have not spoke too him for about a year as he met a girl and had a little baby and stopped coming out with the boys AS YOU DO , his little girl is not even a year old.. he had bad pains in his back and went to the docs to sort it, he referred him to the hospital for a scan, and it revealed he had Cancer in his spine, shortly after it spread to his lungs and he couldn't fight it, all happened so fast...... poor fella WE DID HAVE SOME CRACKING TIMES THOUGH r.i.p. benny boy:(

I am so sorry to hear your news, cancer is an evil thing even more so when it attacks the young. Your friend is in no more pain and for whatever reason it was his time to walk through the white light.

We should not take life for granted, as you never know what is around the corner - live life for the full.:kiss:

That is really horrbile news :( It must be devastating for his family and those who cared for/knew him.

You've also just put the chills up me as I have been suffering from back pain for the last couple of months.. but I'm pretty sure its sciatica.

na dont be silly mate, apparently his pain was like no pain he had ever had,,, really really bad could hardly move

That is really horrbile news :( It must be devastating for his family and those who cared for/knew him.

You've also just put the chills up me as I have been suffering from back pain for the last couple of months.. but I'm pretty sure its sciatica.

Thanks for clearing that up. Like I said.. it made me twitch with anxiety for a minute! :)

Getting it in the spine is probably one of the worst places as how can they operate on it without causing damage to the nervous system etc? and it would no doubt spread faster around the body from there I'd imagine.