The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo setup and also Power Enterprise Induction Kit.

Geo

Right all, EDIT TURBO'S SOLD!

Induction Kit still for sale though!

My car is getting its single installed at Turbo Fit and i get her back this wknd. So...

My Twin Turbo's jspec are up for sale, with all the piping etc, i dunno what comes with all this, but i'll get some pics up when i pick my car up from Turbo Fit.

Looking for about £250 for the Tubbi's done 93km, Greg say's there is really good Condition. If you can pick up from Turbo Fit all the better, if not i can TNT them free of Charge.

I've also got Induction Kit which is the power enterprise, i got this kit from Envy(Gaz) so i pinched his photo. Hope you dont mind mate. Its only been on the car 2 months so its like Brand New. £70 free delivery, or picked up from Turbo Fit.

Cheers

Geo.

Is this the version 2 induction kit that are £120 new or is it the original that are £60 new from Envy?

I don't get it. The original ones haven't been available for years.

The ones we sell have always been the V2 and are £120. The £60 your thinking of is just a replacement filter I think?

Gaz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.