The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED, BLACK, MANUAL NA or TT & UK

Dazzi

Hi,

I am after a Black Supra. Gotta be black as I love that colour! :sly: Must be manual - i hate auto, not bothered if NA or TT as I will be getting a turbo upgrade regardless and finally must be a UK. All the above in good condition please.

Will have cash ready soon so name your price.

Edit: ignore that 'Model: SZ Transmission: Automatic Condition: New (Unused)' its wrong!

UK's are all TT's and mostly autos. Wanting it in black as well makes your request even more demanding.

The auto isn't that bad a box. Considering it was available as an option on the UK car and most new owners chose this over the manual says something.

Good luck though...

Not bothered if NA or TT. Just a black UK manual.

BTW may except other colours so please reply if you have UK Manual!

UK's are all TT's and mostly autos. Wanting it in black as well makes your request even more demanding.

The auto isn't that bad a box. Considering it was available as an option on the UK car and most new owners chose this over the manual says something.

Good luck though...

I am after a Black Supra. Gotta be black Must be manual

must be a UK.

UK's are all TT's

Not bothered if NA or TT. Just a black UK manual.

Mate, I think you missed TR's point that ALL uk Supras were TT, so don't bother looking at NAs.

Why the big thing about it being a UK anyway? Are you wanting to save on the insurance cost?

Would say having owned a Black UK TT (albeit auto) that the advantages of a UK car over a J-Spec are pretty slim to be fair!

With the competitive insurance market now in place for Jap Imports and the far greater choice out there if you do go for a J-Spec, plus the spec similarities and if you are looking to modify the car as well (uk tubbies over jap ones for example made no difference to me as I wanted to go single) loads of J-Spec come with the better and bigger UK brakes and the wear on a J-Spec is considerably less than the UK cars which sadly suffer a hard life with our crappy roads.

My opinion (for what it's worth! ;) :D ) look at a J-Spec with the CAT 1 Alarm and immobiliser and get a quote from Sky or I know a guy who has done some excellent deals for people I know on Imports.

The mileage will be less, the condition will be better and the cost of purchase will offset the additional insurance premium.

Good luck whatever you get in the end it'll be a pleasure to own and drive as it's a Supe! ;) :)

Pete

I can afford the insurance just I want a low-as-possible quote. Less on insurance more on car.

I have a 20k budget but that is in a months time. Fat_controller.... You may have met your cars future owner ;) so i'll give you a shout if I want to take it further :eyebrows:

Thanks for the advice Peter P

I can afford the insurance just I want a low-as-possible quote. Less on insurance more on car.

I have a 20k budget but that is in a months time. Fat_controller.... You may have met your cars future owner ;) so i'll give you a shout if I want to take it further :eyebrows:

Hi Mate

20K buys you a serious Supra and you will have the pick of the best black singles out there for that money, Mine is not for sale but for 20K I would consider, I have spent over £13 K in the last 4 months and she is a stunner with a HKS T04R single turbo, AEM fuel management, 650 injectors, 4 row intercooler, Fluidyne rad, HKS manifold, HKS Downpipe and wastegate, Screamer pipe, one off exhaust and front bumper, 3 dvd screens and boot install, 6 speed box with RPS Street strip clutch, Blitz Technospped 19" alloys, new leather interior, 6 defi gauges and link controller, Ap 6 pot racing brakes, HKS suspension with adjustment, Issota steering wheel, fitted with American NOS system, HKS sliding cam pulleys, HKS Cams, anti lag mapped in, Veilside bonnet, new UK spec glass lights, starter switch in roof lining!, new Supra mats, braided brake lines all round, etc etc etc much more just an idea of what 20K buys you !!

Good Luck mate

Dean ;)

thats the reason i bought the black uk i had before this one and the same reason i bought the orange one to, may have to tell a few porkies to get a fantastic quote but for younger drivers wanting a tt the uk specs are great, rare, but great.

if you would like to view the car before you've go the money together your more than welcome to leave a deposit if you like it and i'll hang on to her for you. ant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.