The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSP, Silverstone, Sunday morning

Soop Dogg

Nice to see you and Angie, I was too busy trying to get across to Club to notice anyone, so apologies for being vague!!!

Had a wander around the Vette stand first though :cool: was this your baby?

http://www.toplessdriver.com/gallery/albums/Silverstone-GT-Cars/SUC30157.sized.jpg

Might be.........;)

Good to see you both again. Hope you enjoyed the racing - the GT3 race was a bit close don't you think?

I embarrassed myself at breakfast in our hotel - some bloke standing next to us in the queue for the fried eggs was wearing a t-shirt with some Le Mans 2006 stuff on it. So I ask him if he made it there last year - turns out he's a driver and does all the 24hr races in the world! He was in the C5 Corvette No.18 yesterday. Doh.

As above - was being driven into the paddock area behind the pits shortly after 10am I think.

Anyone?

Also spotted Faye & Keith (No Supra though!) on foot as they crossed the bridge on their way to Club.

:)

That would be me I think. Arrived around 10:15 and parked in the BRD car park.