The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another big weston meet

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Lol filthy the lot of you!!

6it is, oh and i got to say it.................hahahaha its wet and i got 4wd:p

Lol see you all later

Oh i got no idea what were doing or where were going to go, i'll leave that up to you lot.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454
Hi guys ! yes jim and i will be there at 6pm .

She might want to ask me first. It looks so lovely out its putting me off. Whats the plan once we meet in Weston? its not going to be much fun if it keeps raining.

Dont be such a big girl:p yeah meet up, then just see what the weather is doing, and then decide what we all want to do.

Guest Phillw454

just got back. Well well, what a night. Lol lovely weather and hardly any cars around!! I think Jim and Claire were terrified they were stuck with just me at the start of the night.

Wasnt the best turn out in the world but i still had a good time as always.

James and Lee, well what can i say?? A match made in Heaven in seems, i hope were all welcome to the wedding/civil partnership;)

Lol oh and i hope you found more beer James:d

As for the rest of you no good lay abouts!!!! The next meet is going to be in Bristol. If you need directions ask Claire:d

Nice to see you all again and hope you all got home ok, i know what you rwd's are like in the wet:cool:

just got back. Well well, what a night. Lol lovely weather and hardly any cars around!! I think Jim and Claire were terrified they were stuck with just me at the start of the night.

Wasnt the best turn out in the world but i still had a good time as always.

James and Lee, well what can i say?? A match made in Heaven in seems, i hope were all welcome to the wedding/civil partnership;)

Lol oh and i hope you found more beer James:d

As for the rest of you no good lay abouts!!!! The next meet is going to be in Bristol. If you need directions ask Claire:d

Nice to see you all again and hope you all got home ok, i know what you rwd's are like in the wet:cool:

Yeah good night, great weather, even better turn out. Thank god for the pub. Nice to see all those supras together, out of the 3 i think mine was the only white one.

Guest Phillw454
GONE. Poor Phill

Yeah, i felt the odd one out last night, like i shouldv been parked a space or two away:(

I got a pulsar now.

Guest Phillw454
HAHA yeah was a good laugh last night. Had a good night.

Just need to go past the "traffic lights" :lol:

LOL!!!!!! I I

Heres a pic rollin thunder....

Guest Phillw454

Yeah it was abit fast on the way home, Jim doesnt like my 4x4 in the wet:p

Really did suprise me how easily it picked up in 5th going home. Scary really but fun:)

Guest Phillw454

yeah.

Had to get rid of it to get a van for work cause i couldt use the supra for what i needed. So got this as some weekend fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 95Manual

Hey guys, someone said about doing a monthly meet. Wondering if anything come of it.

Be good to meet up with some other Supra Owners, All me M8s have Skylines, Scoobies n RX-7s, Thats why I got the Supe, its nicer, and there is less of them where I am.

I love it. Anyway, let me know if anything is gonna be happening on a regular basis. I know the local 5.0 here, so maybe arrange a police authorised meet up in cheddar gorge, but no drifting for me, I lost a wheel on my M3 up there :eyebrows:

Cheers

Guest Phillw454

Been up cheddar before with about 16 of us and never had any police issues, but we usually have mini meets down in weston etc just check in this section for updates :)