The mkiv Supra Owners Club

it could be you....?..whats in your garage.?

pezzerr

i am looking for a supra , a uk only man auto dont care.. must have full history and you have to be prepared for mark at phoenix to cast his well tuned eye over it..!

if you have a really nice car and would consider selling it then i would like to speak with you but it must be a stunner i am looking for the best available. you tell me how much you want i will tell you if i am prepared to pay depending on above, no part ex no hang ups i just want one, a good one, seen a lot binned a lot too.

just goes to show how hard it is getting to find the right car,

let me know if you guys have anything, i am sure someone has a peach in their garage , come on guys "sell up" .....

bet i am the only member without a car...!!

perry

Not very usefull I know but maybe in a year I might be in a position to sell:(

I know what you mean about the crap around, mine was not mint by any standard when I got it from a mate but it just needed refreshing, engine etc. was perfect so no problems there.

The only problem when this happens is that after putting so much time, effort and large amounts of cash into it to create the 'perfect' Supra then you know if you sell you'll never get more than a small part of that cash back and once it's gone and you have a change of heart you'd be gutted as they are near impossible to get in that condition so you'll have to start all over again.

Good luck anyway mate, hope you sort one soon, if not then tap me up in a year and we'll talk;)

Paul

Hyper SR are servicing and MOT'ing my stock UK Auto next week and then it will be up for sale.

It will be at 120k miles, I've had it for 2 1/2 years, FSH, well looked after etc... selling due to new arrival in the family.

I'm in Chorley, will PM you a postcode if you want to come and have a look.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.