The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paris Hilton gets 45 days in jail.

RedM

It's not a case of thinking she's fit and has an abundance of special qualities Lin & Co. For me it's the fact that she's such a dirty minx, who is pretty good looking, but just needs a right good seeing too.........and I'd volunteer. :)

Good, I hope she gets a big dykey lesbian cell mate.

Yes, who has just designed a home made rampant rabbit, which is basicly a old oil drum half full of house bricks and nobbly bits stuck on with double sided sticky tape

Paris Hilton is officially minging kids.

Thats the bottom line from Hadyn :)

Oh so true. also may I point out that Sarah Jessica Parker is a Tranny, am I the only one to see this. It's a bloke I tell you :blink:

ha ha -well i certainly enjoyed the episode of southpark last nite that was all about her! it was hilarious!:D

yeah i agree, but i was a little disturbed with what she did with that pineapple:blink: , and poor butters:D

Guest NINJYA
yeah i agree, but i was a little disturbed with what she did with that pineapple:blink: , and poor butters:D

Yeah and then she got lost up that blokes arse - who the hell thinks up these things - shot to bits - but very funny!:D

Yeah and then she got lost up that blokes arse - who the hell thinks up these things - shot to bits - but very funny!:D

watched the new one where mr garrison turns lesbian and scissors everyone:( well funny though:D

Guest NINJYA
watched the new one where mr garrison turns lesbian and scissors everyone:( well funny though:D

havent seen that one - but ive seen the one with 'Towlie' and oprah winfrey, when her 'Minge' decides to get a gun out - crazy - still laugh at that one now! :D

havent seen that one - but ive seen the one with 'Towlie' and oprah winfrey, when her 'Minge' decides to get a gun out - crazy - still laugh at that one now! :D

yeah totally mad i dunno why i watch them so often:innocent: you can now download season 11 some funny ones there:D