The mkiv Supra Owners Club

likwidart supra and toyota logo group buy

lovatt

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fu**ing Royal mail!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my 'three' badges today only to find out that they have damaged the package in there possession!!!!

My Supra logo is unusable, my badge with horns is ok but 1 of the horns is missing!, and the other badge is not even there!!!!

Well pissed off. Been told by Royal Twats that I need to fill in a claim form and may have to wait up to 10 weeks for them to decide!

Lovatt is there any chance of getting more of these in the future?? To replace my damaged and lost one?

i picked them up late monday and its taken a couple on nights to sort them out put names and orders together package them up and double check everything, takes longer to sort than you would imagine i tell you, you will all have them for the weekend

cheers Liam

No mate can believe what a ball ache it must have been there where quite a few on that list.

Havent received mine yet has it been posted?

Thanks

yes mate all posted except for michel lane's and i have called him to explian the situation

when posted chief, just a little concerned as i appear to be the only one who hasnt got it today.

think my post service is appalling though tbh, but i have had a delivery this morning just not my beautiful badge lol

Well after sitting at the door like a mad dog trying to eat the post man, my badges popped through the door. Probably royal mails fault but the envelope was open and 2 of the badges have big creases in them. could of done with abit of card board in the envelope to keep them straight but i'm still well chuffed with them.

Thanks alot lovatt your a star;)

They arrived here this morning, but they are the wrong ones mate, i ordered 2 chrome toyota with no horns and one chrome supra, i have received 2 liquid chrome toyota with horns and a liquid chrome supra.

Where do i send them to swap them mate???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.