The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 Supras 1 Mild And 1 Mad And 1 Evo For Sale!!

Guest Stealth-TH

Guest Stealth-TH

As descriptions says ive decided to sell up my and my fathers small collection of Jap cars so i can start on a major project!!!!

Firstly i have a (rare??) Blue 1993 SUPRA TT six speed manual 53000 miles ,after market alloys 18" alloys.aftermarket fully adjustable suspension.hard pipe kit dump valve.hks stainless and titanium decat exhaust.mot and tax.boost gauge ,excellent condition £8295 ono may take px up to 3k

[ATTACH]56607[/ATTACH]

Secondly I have a Silver Supra, 1993 6 speed GREDDY T88, greddy manifold hks external wastegate and screamer pipe,Jun rods,hks head gasket,hks boost controller ,triple plate basket clutch.twin external pump pro fuel system,with swirl pot and braided lines .hks fuel rail and 1000cc injectors ,full compliment of aftermarket gauges, Fcon 5 ecu .Recaro seats with full harness belts pro style fully adjustable gt wing,aftermarket. fully adjustable tein suspension ,18" alloys.fully set up for fantastic track day car or street strip, ten second car on drag radials. not yet registered,duty paid all documents with car, £11495.

[ATTACH]56608[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56609[/ATTACH]

And last (and i suppose least on this forum!!) I have a 1996 Evo GSR EVO 4 ,Registered in England JAN 07 ,120000km (75,000miles)

Mot Jan 08,Tax 07/07,Scotia White,Standard Evo 4 Body Kit,Clear indicators,Clear side repeaters,Gandor wing mirrors,GT black aluminium wing,Carbon fibre bonnet,Privacy Rear Glass,Electric windows,Aircon,Recaro seats,3 point harness,Apexi boost gauge

Uprated peddle set,Razo polished gear knob,Single din conversion with Pioneer CD player,Kenwood 120 w front component speakers

Pioneer 100 w rear component speakers,Kenwood 10” boxed sub with Kenwood 400w amp,Professional wiring kit,Standard gearbox with shortshift kit,4 puck paddle clutch less than 1000 miles use,

17” white 5 spoke wheels,225/47/17” Avon zz3 tyres less than 1500 mile wear,Cusco full adjustable Shocks,Cusco camber adjustable top mounts,kansai (HKS) 3 point polished strut brace (front and rear),4g63 DOHC Single turbo,Uprated actuator 1.2bar peak,Hardpipe kit,HKS Platinum Spark Plugs,HKS mushroom Filter

HKS SSQV (standard DV to come with car),3” cat back exhaust system with 4” tail pipe,Spitfire earthing kit,Lightweight battery

Large Core Aluminium Radiator,3” decat (not installed)

Walbro 255 fuel pump (not installed) £6,495 ono

[ATTACH]56610[/ATTACH]

Please note we are not a dealers or Traders, this is mine and my fathers hobby!! hence a collections of cars!!

Supra Enquires:07775697569

Evo Enquires: 07739844530

Or email craigw101@hotmail for all 3

Guest Stealth-TH

Firstly Thankyou Homer, im glad we have got the mix-up sorted, Nice to see that the forum is properly monitored and controlled.

No SZ is not correct i just missed out the models as there are 3 cars lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stealth-TH

Both supras now sold , but evo still avaliable!! (no real suprise when you advertise on a supra forum lol)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.