The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Singel Turbo 5 Speed manual - £5500

Lucifer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£4300:faint: Are you mad? Until now some people would ask that for a NA auto. I think i'll put my NA up for £800 before it starts costing me more to service it than its worth.

I understand where you’re coming from as it wouldn’t sell at a higher price but I wouldn’t sell it for that. Relist on ebay with single turbo and you should get at least £5500 for it surely?

:yeahthat: but i think if someone offered you a lil more then £4300 and sent a deposit i'd take it -

The guy is on teh train from up north now and with the other todays events, its going to be interesting to even see if I can meet him at all.

£4300 is real money in the bank ;)

Its all well and good saying it is too cheap but it simply didn't sell, nobody stumped up the cash. At least now it is sold and the members who are owed will get paid :)

This whole saga can be put down to experience and the world can start turning again :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.