Singel Turbo 5 Speed manual - £5500

Lucifer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get this cleared up now.

1. YOu said you were going to buy the car - I paid £75 to get it up there. YOu then didnt buy it -im £75 down.

2. YOu then refused as there was no log book which I already sent to DVLA in Thors name

3. You said it was because of the dangerous brain log book , whic there was never any issue with, when I bought the car back from him, I sen tit to dvla an dit came back - no issues whatsoever -

4. you used 4 different credit cards on mkiv website, 2 of which were not in your name

5. I know you have associations with serious criminals

6. The log book for the shell is now sorned and in Thors name - how do I know this, becuase I called them yesterday when the Shell sold

**IF*** you hae any FACTS (I emphasise facts) please feel free to post up here and well sort them out.

:Popcorn: time I reckon...

Guest mk47
Lets get this cleared up now.

1. YOu said you were going to buy the car - I paid £75 to get it up there. YOu then didnt buy it -im £75 down.

2. YOu then refused as there was no log book which I already sent to DVLA in Thors name

3. You said it was because of the dangerous brain log book , whic there was never any issue with, when I bought the car back from him, I sen tit to dvla an dit came back - no issues whatsoever -

4. you used 4 different credit cards on mkiv website, 2 of which were not in your name

5. I know you have associations with serious criminals

6. The log book for the shell is now sorned and in Thors name - how do I know this, becuase I called them yesterday when the Shell sold

**IF*** you hae any FACTS (I emphasise facts) please feel free to post up here and well sort them out.

1) YEP, the car showed up with no log book and did not match your detailed description - offered to pay the driver for his journey down here to which he refused.

2) Yes thats right martin, a normal person would always send the log book off before any money changes hands - or is it the fact that you never had one and couldnt handle it when you couldnt rip me off.

3) I didnt say it was because of that.. I said this isnt the first time you have messed people around with log books.

4) Yeah I did, ever heard of family/friends? You probably dont have any left because you ripped them all off.

5) :rlol: associations with serious criminals..

6) You called yesterday but let me guess.. the papers are now lost in the post?

And finally..

You are a Plank.

Isnt this the one that was parked next to mine while i had my service? the one that you said the owner had done on the cheap with the turbo that the owner ramped and blew up inside a week? oh yes, it is :)

What turbo has it got now?

Isnt this the one that was parked next to mine while i had my service? the one that you said the owner had done on the cheap with the turbo that the owner ramped and blew up inside a week? oh yes, it is :)

What turbo has it got now?

Actually It was me who drove it hard to find out what the XS power turbos coule handle. - errrr 2 days of spirited driving then the oil seals gave up.

It now has a half decent ITS turbo on it. No where near the best but more than good enough.

Yes this car has been , or shoudl I say was done on the cheap, but Interpro have rejigged everything and now runs really nicely.

So you get an eBay buyer offering £5300 and hours later you accept £4300... :blink:

I'm beginning to understand now.

It was another bidder actually, but as it didnt hit reserve then hes not bound.

He came round just and haggled me down - he could smell desparity I think.

Hold up..

But then:

Log book is at interpro with Jody as I forgot to pick it up - stillin CJ-s name.

Which one is it? sent away or with jodyt

Hold up..

But then:

Log book is at interpro with Jody as I forgot to pick it up - stillin CJ-s name.

Which one is it? sent away or with jodyt

2 differenet cars m8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.