The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T51R Supra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi! Jurgen just told me today! So much for going sensible for a while!!! ;) Welcome back bro ;)

Cheers Steve:) yea been looking for another supe mate,and jurgen come up with this one:) so just counting down the weeks:d

• 3 weeks later...
isnt this allready ures keef?

why's he bumping the thread

emmmm lol not sure..i aint payed deposit yet due to the buyer of my house going on holiday and not signing something on his mortage offer,so gota wait till he gets back to get the money transfered:( been bloody 14 weeks when it shoulda took 8!!!fekin deed of rectifications and bollox!!so jurgen may be getting worried:(

emmmm lol not sure..i aint payed deposit yet due to the buyer of my house going on holiday and not signing something on his mortage offer,so gota wait till he gets back to get the money transfered:( been bloody 14 weeks when it shoulda took 8!!!fekin deed of rectifications and bollox!!so jurgen may be getting worried:(

Crossin' fingers for you bud.. Hope you get her soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.