The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car set on fire with dogs inside it

edge

The owners though aren't much better, they left two dogs in a car on a hot day while they went shopping at a car boot sale ffs.

To be fair you don't know that do you? (going on that article) they may have put the dogs in the car for a matter of minutes to collect something heavy etc that they purchased. Also, how do you know it was hot that day?

To be fair you don't know that do you? (going on that article) they may have put the dogs in the car for a matter of minutes to collect something heavy etc that they purchased. Also, how do you know it was hot that day?

Exactly my thoughts, even still, if they did leave the dogs a while, the owner would never think this was going to happen. Poor dogs, i think that these people should get what they give, assuming it wasnt the smoke that got the dogs first, imagine the pain they went through.

Guest Phillw454
Been hearing this on the news and just makes me so sick. :mad:

If only time could be turned back and the scum swapped places with them poor dogs.

OMG!! Dont do that!! Thought it happend to you then:(

But none the less its digusting! Hate cruelty to animals, some real scum around these days and all the law does is protect them. A joke, make the punishment equal to the crime

It was Saturday lunchtime, it was, what 20degs+ that's pretty hot for a dog in a car, inside the car would have been much hotter, and she was shopping (jakes link) ever she was picking up something heavy she wouldn't have had two dogs with her. Ever seen a woman shop quickly?

Guest NINJYA

Disgusting - makes me cry seeing cruelty to animals - really dont know wot makes people act like this , why the hell would you do that? total b*stards.

Well 2 people have been arrested in connection with Ozzie, but i bet we don't hear anymore, cause they will get away scott free:banghead: . It makes my blood boil to read about the sick and twisted things people get away with today. Yet if you cant afford to pay a bill to the government:angrymod: This country really needs to take a long hard look at its legal system!

Guest suprabass

Just noticed last night in our local paper, that something similer happened here last week,

Some guy was transporting 400 (yes 400) small animals including rabbits, hamsters, guina pigs, rats to a pet shop in the south of Ireland, in a CLIO, he then decided that he had to leave the car for the full day with no windows open, no water no nothing on one of the hottest days of April , 70 of the poor things suffocated, If I ever meet the c*nt Id lock him in a car in the middle of July and let him bake