The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car set on fire with dogs inside it

edge

The word going through my other halfs station is that they denied that they knew the dogs where inside. Yeah maybe if one was a pup but how could you miss a grown one (labradores - sp?)

Plus they must have got close to set the thing on fire

Last week it was Some kids walking past a dog and sprayed it in the face with bleach and petrol. Blinded the poor thing.

Week before a horse was slashed and bled to death by a thug.

Now this :(

These all in the same area? Animal cruelty is low and disgusting. As Havard says, no need for scum like that in this world.

I was just looking through the news when the links were posted up, thanks guys!

I know my opinions on things like this tend to be a bit medieval but why is the country spiraling out of control, why are kids becoming young thugs and common sense seems to be in short supply with the police and politicians!

There is no deterant for bad behaviour and no reward for good behaviour. Anarchy rules.:(

More importantly, what is the answer? I reckon death penalty for all offences other than speeding!!:innocent:

H.

Bedminster/knowle is the most f*&ked up place in bristol i know. Ive been to some right rough places but never known a place with so many feaks. I feel sorry for the minority of normal people living there that have little chance of getting out. Maybe someone should go there and start tying up the chavs and setting them on fire.

Bedminster/knowle is the most f*&ked up place in bristol i know. Ive been to some right rough places but never known a place with so many feaks. I feel sorry for the minority of normal people living there that have little chance of getting out. Maybe someone should go there and start tying up the chavs and setting them on fire.

people that live there don't see as i have a few mates there and they don't see the trouble.

don't know what the best thing to do is tbh

something needs to be done before the country or world even just becomes barbaric

I find this sort of thing very disturbing.

People that do things like this should be looked at very closely. There was a study of psychotic killers done a few years ago and almost all of them displayed this sort of behaviour when they were kids - torturing and killing defenceless animals. Sometimes their own pets.

These sick people just might be the serial killers of tomorrow. Should we be sorting them out now before they might go on to the next level?

Prob tried to break into the car as I guess she would of left a window open...then got bitten then took revenge!

I dont get why the press cant put the pictures up of em, so that everyone can see who they are.

No disrespect to anyone who lives in Bristol and forgive me for this but i do come from down that way...There seems to be so much hatred and jealousy amongst teenagers and young adults there. Vandalism and things like this seem rife...meaningless crimes of hatred against someone who has a better car etc.(or just other mindless moronic shit)

A mate of my Nephews had his Audi A3 smashed up with baseball bats in Weston Super Mare just coz he won a race they did it in front of him..wearing hoodies...Up this way they would of just car jacked him, down there its more 'hatred orientated...kids dont think they will ever have anything nice in their lives so they destroy other peoples nice things..makes me sick..my nephews mate is not rich...he just worked against all odds and saved to get that car...

I feel real sorry for those dogs...and the poor gal who owns em, hope karma deals them a blow sooner rather than later so others can be spaired from these c*nts

That so sick! Has anyone seen the animal cops program on animal planet from America? The ASPCA have so much more power. The New York ASPCA has full police power, and can arrest people for animal cruelty. It’s good to see someone being handcuffed taken to court and then getting jail time for being cruel. I hope whoever did this gets really punished but no doubt they won’t seeing in this county we don’t even deport known terrorists due to their human rights.