The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick bump for My single turbo car on ebay

Lucifer

£5700 for a single turbo manual and it hasn't soldl! Sure it needs a few jobs doing but still a pretty good price just for that lovely sound.

Hi guys, just wondered what jobs the car needs doing to it, I know a man who is interested in buying this, but just need some clarification. :)

Hi guys, just wondered what jobs the car needs doing to it, I know a man who is interested in buying this, but just need some clarification. :)

Bodywork needs a tidy, you could drive on current boost (0.4 bar) with 400bhp and have little trouble, to increase power you need fueling, ECU or fuel controller

I would think about brakes as well and of course the heater matrix needs doing

Still a very cheap car though and a sound project IMO

Have you thought about doing the heater matrix, tidying the bodywork and then selling it? If it goes back on ebay make sure it says single turbo in the listing. This car makes my NA 5 speed worth about £2K if that. I'm sure people would buy it just for the single turbo noise without spending any more on trying to get bigger BHP. 400 isnt exactly low! Good luck anyway.

Have you thought about doing the heater matrix, tidying the bodywork and then selling it? If it goes back on ebay make sure it says single turbo in the listing. This car makes my NA 5 speed worth about £2K if that. I'm sure people would buy it just for the single turbo noise without spending any more on trying to get bigger BHP. 400 isnt exactly low! Good luck anyway.

i need itgone this week - no question

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.