The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WHat makes you "HARD" (as in fighting not willies!!)

suprattgaz

For me having a brain and avoiding potentially dangerous situations is the best and most sensible option, I would always walk away in any situations unless someone close to me was directly involved, even then I would attempt to calm the situation down rather than go in all guns blazing, walk away if you can sense trouble brewing, dont drink until you cant stand up, this its a safe bet your going to get hamered if anything kicks off. If I had to get out of a tricky situation, I would always go for the eyes or nuts.....no bloke no matter how tough he is cant do feck all to you if 1) he cant see or 2) has taken a shot to the nads

I also always believe, and its so true speaking from experience, never ever judge someone on there size as an indicator of how tough they are, and its normally the quiet reserved types that can really scrap

I also always believe, and its so true speaking from experience, never ever judge someone on there size as an indicator of how tough they are, and its normally the quiet reserved types that can really scrap

Very true! I have seen a number of occasions where somebody fancied their chances against a smaller bloke and have got absolutely battered!:D

When I was at college there was a guy who walked into our engineering lesson and as a complete stranger, "offered out" me and a lad called Carl. The lad was the college idiot and was always in trouble. Carl was smaller than me and I initially said OK then to this idiot and went outside into the corridor as I felt that this wanted teaching a lesson. Upon noticing that I was about 4 inches taller than him, the idiot changed his mind about me and started trying to wind up Carl (the smaller guy).

How I laughed as Carl beat him up and down the corridor in front of the whole engineering department!!:D

He may have been small but he was as hard as a coffin nail and had done a bit of boxing his early teens.

Funny!! :D

H.

I have started taking notes off these guys, its a one off method to give me piece of mind if i get set upon:D

49seconds in.....

I have never, ever laughed that hard... EVER! :rlol:

F##king Awesome!

Good find :thumbs:

*goes to find something to wipe the spit off the screen*