The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Diff

Matt 6

• 3 weeks later...

Matt - what happened????? I drove all the way from southampton because you said you would be available took me nearly 3hrs - i then had to waste my only free weekend this month to come up to collect nothing i also wasted my mates weekend as we couldn't do anything because we were waitin for a call from you. I wasted £60 on fuel. To say I am not happy is an understatement - I don't normally do things like this but you haven't even bothered to reply to my last email?????

THAT I SURELY DO :) how much do you want for yours? :blush: just realised i already know :run: I prematurely binned my diff and am now screwed as don't have one at all even to swop casings for the auto diff.

My saga continues :( there were no diff to driveshaft connectors and i don't have my old diff. Does anyone know where i can lay my hands on some as they are sold as part of the diff and i can't find anyone who will let them go on their own. HELP :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.