The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The decision is made!

CJ

might even come to the TurboFit meet in the Focus after reading this:)

I am planning a bit of a mini tour to try and get around as many places / peeps as possible before I leave to say some farewells. So don't be surprised to hear of me venturing up your way (Mids that is not Jockland) quite soon. :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I remember that one too. What about the rendezvous round your house?? I left with a car full of rubber..............:D

Ah yes, I forgot about that one. At the end I was puffing and panting, but we both felt satisfied by the outcome :D

hi CJ, just been reading the thread. took a while to get through with all the 'good-byes' etc.

Glad you made the decision, hope you have a great time in Kos, and enjoy a first-rate life there.

never met you, more's the pity, but :thumbs: for the future.

good to see you will be still hanging around on the forum :D

all the best

Ian

I thought about the boat from Italy but it would probably be longer (time wise) than driving to Athens and then ferry across.

It would be cheaper though I'd imagine via Italy (fuel)? Plus you can chill and soak up the rays as you go....and stop off a night in Italy for a gondola ride. :D

Only just seen this thread and thought by the amount of pages it must be old but no it's Col having some limelight. :D

Good luck mate and enjoy the relaxation, like you say its a different lifestyle, you'll have everything (but the car) without the stress.

Been a good long standing member who moved to a succesfull trader, look after yourself mate and I still never got to meet ya after all possible times, unbelieveable really.

You are a true gent Colin. Only met you a couple of times, but you never fail to put a smile on peoples faces. (or is that they are just laughing at you? ;))

Echoing what everyone else has said you will be missed greatly on here. Wish I could have made it to Turbofit tomorrow to say goodbye in person.

Careful out there, those goats get the real horn :D

Steve

edit: Just told Debbie and she send her regards and says good luck out there!

Hi CJ.

I have been a way for a few days and have just read this. Really pleased that you are improving your life as you only get one and you must make the best of it. Although we have never met and probably never will now, but I just wanted to comment that our exchanges of posts and PM's had led me to believe that you are a decent guy and you have the trust of a lot of people on this site and that in itself is a massive credit to you Colin!

I hope you enjoy your new adventure and I now know I have a place to stay if I ever set foot on Kos again!!:D

Good luck!

H.

All the very best CJ from Sue and me...

Hope it all works out well for you in the sun, if it wasn't for family commitments, we may well be out there ourselves, Sue even took a year of greek lessons..

Hope you will be able to pop on here occassionally and say hello.

Kalos Tychi *

G

* Which I think can mean Good Luck or Bunion Future :D