The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The decision is made!

CJ

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit col so soon bud? gonna miss you and the baby lotion bud.

johnson's sales are gonna be down when you leave:(

I am driving over and the boot will be filled with baby oil - I stocked up last week jut in case :)

holy shit col so soon bud? gonna miss you and the baby lotion bud.

johnson's sales are gonna be down when you leave:(

Ohh I don't know I have a few shares in their wet wipes.

All the best CJ, I'm glad you've finally made your decision. Look forward to getting together soon. ;)

Good luck dude, went there a few years back, fantasitc and well relaxed place, with no dodgy fight atmosphere! (unlike anywhere here)

Oh I hope as you've been there a few times you've got the 'DON'T FLUSH THE BOG ROLL' thing sorted, especially after a heavy night drinking! Dam that can make a mess.

Enjoy the fun times of drunken ladies and lovely hot non stop sunny days!!

Still 5 weeks to go - a trip to Dorset might still be on the cards ;)

It'd better be ;)! Best of luck, it's always an absolute pleasure to see you matey, you'll be missed. In a heterosexual way of course... :) Bring on the Kos Supra meet, I'd be up for that!

How far is it to drive to Kos? I wonder how much it would cost in petrol for the Supra?

[edit] according to the RAC it's 2,366 miles.

France

Belgium

Netherlands

Germany

Austria

Slovenia

Croatia

Serbia and Montenegro

Bulgaria

Greece

Turkey

Kos

Personally I wouldn't do Turkey but go to Athens then boat it.

Actually...looking at the map it may even be better to do the drive to Italy then on to Athens on the boat.

A ferry from Venice to Corfu takes 28 hours. http://www.ferries.gr/anek/defaultEN.htm Tops is 118 Euros if I'm reading that right? - Bargain!

That's not bad as you could do south coast of UK to Venice in a day at a push. (1000 miles from Telford).

Blimey, I'll be half way to Venice on the Dragonball (Disney Paris).

A week long GreekBall wouldn't be entirely ridiculous I don't reckon?

£400 fuel....£200/300 accomodation....£200 ferries...spending money...Probably be a grand between two people that's not sooo bad.

I have decided to be daring and go for goats - lots of them on Kos :sex:

I'm sure we don't need to tell you this but always remember to use safe sex there - spray paint an "X" on the ones that kick back ;) - that includes the Greek women too...

Best of luck with your new endeavour fella :ok:

Missed this thread! Jo and I were laughing are selves stupid last night about you on last years Dragonball "You don't want them.... they're shit" :rlol:

You lucky barsteward :D Glad you've followed your heart and you're enjoying life. See you Sunday mate :)

Discount beers in Kos? ;)

Oh CJ, good luck to you my friend, I wish I could go after my dream place just now, oh well :)
Cheeky bugger. You're already in paradise compared to that sub-zero east European dump you're from. At least you don't get paid in potatoes over here

:D

How far is it to drive to Kos? I wonder how much it would cost in petrol for the Supra?

[edit] according to the RAC it's 2,366 miles.

France

Belgium

Netherlands

Germany

Austria

Slovenia

Croatia

Serbia and Montenegro

Bulgaria

Greece

Turkey

Kos

Personally I wouldn't do Turkey but go to Athens then boat it.

Actually...looking at the map it may even be better to do the drive to Italy then on to Athens on the boat.

A ferry from Venice to Corfu takes 28 hours. http://www.ferries.gr/anek/defaultEN.htm Tops is 118 Euros if I'm reading that right? - Bargain!

That's not bad as you could do south coast of UK to Venice in a day at a push. (1000 miles from Telford).

Blimey, I'll be half way to Venice on the Dragonball (Disney Paris).

A week long GreekBall wouldn't be entirely ridiculous I don't reckon?

£400 fuel....£200/300 accomodation....£200 ferries...spending money...Probably be a grand between two people that's not sooo bad.

I am thinking of doing the same route as above but as you said, missing out Turkey and going direct to Athens and then a ferry to Kos.

I thought about the boat from Italy but it would probably be longer (time wise) than driving to Athens and then ferry across.

might even come to the TurboFit meet in the Focus after reading this:)

Very happy for you mate, although very sad to see you go. Your friendship and support with things like our wedding invites is truly appreciated.

If I can be of any help at all please pm or phone me:)

Maria and I are also moving, not as far ( Scotland) and this is a lifestyle move not a money one so I appreciate how difficult the decision would be, the tough calls are usually the best in the end;)