The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The decision is made!

CJ

Well, after humming and arghing for the last couple of weeks, the decision is finally made and I am leaving these shores on Saturday June 2nd to make my way to my beloved Kos.

I have decided to drive down to Athens and to then take the ferry across. It will probably get me there early morning on Thursday. Then it is a couple of days settling in before starting work in my favourite bar as the official "greeter" and table waiter.

The money on offer isn't what you would call substantial but this isn't about earning, this is about getting a much better lifestyle :)

So, this is probably the first in the long list of goodbye threads. :D

I am hoping to see lots of my old mates at the Turbofit meet on Sunday where I will have a chance to shake some hands and hug some folks too :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is probably the first in the long list of goodbye threads. :D

I think it's more likely to be the first of a long list of "have you got a spare room for a couple of weeks" threads.

Have I ever said how much I value your posts on here? ;)

Need anyone to carry your suitcases for you CJ.

I am taking Rose and she flys back on the Saturday :)

Have I ever said how much I value your posts on here? ;)

Erm....no :p

...We need pictures (but please god not like the last ones I saw of you)

JB

Nothing wrong with those JB....nice girl her eh? :D

Good luck with it all bud and fair play to ya:)

We shall have hugs on Sunday :D

June 2nd will be a sad day indeed and you will be missed. :(

At least until you get t'internet link sorted and start sending us your pics from Kos. I take it you will be sticking around Col? I sincerely hope so. :)

Good luck mate, nice to have met you.

Well, I never got to meet you, and thats a shame (for me anyway:) ) but honestly, I wish you all the best for your new adventure Colin. Congratulations on a new start.

Still 5 weeks to go - a trip to Dorset might still be on the cards ;)

Well, after humming and arghing for the last couple of weeks,

Surely that should read "years" shouldn't it?

Good luck with it CJ, I'm sure these back water countries have limited internet connection, so I'm sure we will all hear from you soon.

However, if I'm ever looking for another Supra, I'm buggared if I'm going to Greece to buy one from you....

June 2nd will be a sad day indeed and you will be missed. :(

At least until you get t'internet link sorted and start sending us your pics from Kos. I take it you will be sticking around Col? I sincerely hope so. :)

Good luck mate, nice to have met you.

I am lucky enough to be working in a nice bar with full broadband connection - you dont get rid of me that easily :D