The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Auto non turbo

trevorb33

It is with a extremely heavy heart that im putting my supra up for sale, unfortunately due to the miles im clocking up its not economical to run it, i must be getting old, ive done 2000miles since ive brought it seven weeks ago, i am the second uk owner since it was imported in 2005, it has done a genuine 34thousand miles, i have import docs saying it was imported at around 19000 miles, has all the usual aircon half leather etc,

Power enterprise induction kit,

Second decat (cat will be supplied)

HKS silent r Cat back Exhaust

Remapped ECU, Recently rolling roaded at 248BHP,

17inch aftermarket lightweight alloys

fronts on 6mm rears on 4mm

An immaculate engine bay,

Cat 1 Alarm,

Rear windows tinted

Uprated infinity speakers all round, subs and amps can be discussed,

will have facelift front indicators in next couple of weeks

pics attached

6000 ono or px for something sensible a diesel plus cash either way

Hate to piss on your bonfire mate but it's highly unlikely you'll get £6.5k for an n/a auto, that's not to say it's impossible but you could have a long wait for a buyer.

which ECU does it have if it's remapped?

do you have proof of the 248bhp with only second decat?

well ive never seen one this low milage, and condition, ive have the rolling road graph to prove it, it is the standard ecu mapped, thanks for your questions, well if i get no interest then ill drop the price, if someones interested then they can haggle :)

Hate to piss on your bonfire mate but it's highly unlikely you'll get £6.5k for an n/a auto, that's not to say it's impossible but you could have a long wait for a buyer.

which ECU does it have if it's remapped?

do you have proof of the 248bhp with only second decat?

Id say it wasnt a bad price considering the mileage.

Good luck with the sale mate.

well ive never seen one this low milage, and condition, ive have the rolling road graph to prove it, it is the standard ecu mapped, thanks for your questions, well if i get no interest then ill drop the price, if someones interested then they can haggle :)

Who mapped the ECu?

Sorry to tell you the bad news, as far as I know - noone in the UK can "chip" the Supra on an NA. It simply doesnt wok like that with the NA's

I only know of one guy that can do it in the US

bad guy again eh, martin :D

Yer who are they mate? contact details! :)

company is Chippeduk @ birmingham although they have dealers throughout england, they have a website http://www.chippeduk.com

there are a couple of phone numbers on there, you want to ask to speak to jayson or simon, they will remember my car as it was only yesterday, he may or maynot want to tell you how he done it,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.