The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A watercolour painting of your own car

Voo51

Hey

I was just wondering if anyone would be intrested in a watercolour painting done of your own car.

It will be done by me. Just incase your wondering i graduated from university a year and a half ago and got a BA with honours in Fine Art so i wont be making it up as i go along:innocent:

Here are a few examples of ones i have done- however the photo doesnt do the paintings justice, iwill try find my scanner and have a go at scanning them in later. They will be no bigger than A4 on quality watercolour paper. They will only be in monotone.

£20 plus £2 p and p.

If you are intrested just pop me a pm. I will need a good quality photograph- can be sent to me via email.

If required i can do several angles of your car on one sheet but that will be at an additional cost.

The painting will be done within a few days of your image being sent to be providing i havent got to much on at work but if you pm me i will be able to tell you how long.

They will be sent back to you via first class recorded mail by Royal mail.

If you have any questions then dont hesitate to ask me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.