The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanted manual N/a

creative

Hi guys.

Im still on the hunt for my first supra. Im after a N/a manual and my budget is upto £3500, most of which is sat in the bank waiting! I would prefer if the car was near-ish to me (west yorks) but i do also get down to london about once a month.

Colour wise i dont mind so long as its not the slowest colour (red :p ) and would like it to be kitted if possible as i cant stand the standard front bumper! Would prefer 17's fitted already but not essential.....

so guys....... what have you got!???:search:

Hi guys.

Im still on the hunt for my first supra. Im after a N/a manual and my budget is upto £3500, most of which is sat in the bank waiting! I would prefer if the car was near-ish to me (west yorks) but i do also get down to london about once a month.

Colour wise i dont mind so long as its not the slowest colour (red :p ) and would like it to be kitted if possible as i cant stand the standard front bumper! Would prefer 17's fitted already but not essential.....

so guys....... what have you got!???:search:

I think you asking little too much for this price, even for NA...

I will never have an auto of any car... hate the things:tongue::)

So obviously you haven't try any autobox Supra :p I was exactly the same, when joined this forum and was looking for a car. Then my g/f got autobox Aerotop and I'm like :blink:

Mind you, best timer on Pod meeting was Robbies autobox Supe - mental car :) - 10,8 sec if i remember correctly.

Don't under estimate the auto box on the Supra, it is meant to be one of the best around even considering it's age!!

Like Konio-nt said. Even for a NA that is a very low budget. If you hang around long enough, you may find a bargain but you may also get a dog!!

CJ is probably your best possibility for a good car at a low price.

H.

i am actually watching that one! lol

Im not fussed with waiting as I know its a low budget (I blame the wedding next year!) and Ive set myself until the end of july to find something as thats when the tax and mot run out on the bm. I know they can come up for that price, just gotta keep my ear to the ground!

As for not liking auto's..... I just dont get on with them. I like having a clutch! lol I'm not knocking supra auto box's, just auto isnt my cup of tea.

As for getting a dog.... well I dont mind getting one that needs some work as Im a dab hand with the spanners (did an engine conversion on my Bm) and my mate is a mech at toyota... and ive trusted him with all my cars... free services etc... ahhh you cant beat it! lol

but on a side note I seem to be looking at silvia's! :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.