The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VS Skirts + 8k HID Kit

SupraJames

Ok these parts will be coming up for sale in the next week or so.

Veilside replica skirts, one was damaged but I am in the process of repairing it and they will be as good as new, but will need painting, looking for offers around the £150 mark and collection only.

9006 UK Dipped Beam 8k HID Kit, I am changing my kit to the 12k set up and so my 8k lights will be up for sale once I swap them over. Only been on my car for around 4 months and are amazing.

Slight blue tint to them and so would really set off a blue car. Looking for £60 delivered.

Pics of both items will be up very soon.

im interested, could someone tell me what 8000k etc means, how hard are they to fit?

8k is the colour temp of the bulb, kits start at 4300 which is a white colour, 6000 is pure white (daylight), 8000 has a slight blue tint, 10k deeper blue tint and 12k a purple tint. Easy to fit, took me 20 mins. Old bulbs out, new bulbs in, connect wiring loom/relay to battery, connect loom to ballasts, then plug all the bulbs in. Job done.

Adam, will give you a shout, car is due back to me on Wed after just over a month away, should only take 30 mins to swap the kits over and then check over the 8k kit to make sure it all works etc... Will give you a shout then to see if you are still interested.

I was told several times on here, if you wanted to change the intensity of the bulb, you wouldn't need to change the whole kit, it was just a matter of changing the bulbs :rolleyes:

that is indeed correct, but i source and fit these kits myself to lots of other cars and so have a complete new kit to fit to mine, so complete old kit is for sale :)

Adam, will give you a shout, car is due back to me on Wed after just over a month away, should only take 30 mins to swap the kits over and then check over the 8k kit to make sure it all works etc... Will give you a shout then to see if you are still interested.

No worries dude! :thumbs:

that is indeed correct, but i source and fit these kits myself to lots of other cars and so have a complete new kit to fit to mine, so complete old kit is for sale :)

:) So are these still for sale, if they are, I will have them please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.