The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Vielside Supra TT - 6speed JDM fresh Import

200bhpcars

1st of all a quick introduction -

Im the owner of http://www.200bhpcars.com - we mainly deal in Honda's - alot in the new Dc5's or late (visit http://www.itr-dc5.co.uk to see our reputation on that forum).

We share a garage with Jurgen of JM Imports - for the past 6 months or so and we have on occasion sold cars for one another.

This supra is actually part of our stock but some of you may know that Jurgen also has the car on his stock list.

If you want to contact jurgen to verify the condition of this car - please do - he has driven it and can vouch for its condition etc.

Ok - We have basically had this car since Febuary this year. We have just been so busy doing SVA preperation on new Dc5's that this car and a Skyline GTR R33 have been sitting gathering dust in the mean time - i just havent had the time to advertise the car at all, except through Jurgen and the odd apperance on Ebay.

This silver TT 6 Speed an is an Excellent example, however it does have a few points to consider.

1. The Driver side rear shock absorber top mount is knocking - it will need replacement or fixing - However the bad news is that it is a Tien Adjustable Coilover set installed so im not sure you can get just one Supsension coilover

2. The clutch - according to jurgen - will need replacing or upgrading in the future. I personally find it to be as normal but with Jurgens vast experience of Supra TT's he mentions that with a 1000-5000 miles of hard driving that the clutch will need replacement. We can replace the clutch for £500 for the new buyer if they wanted.

Apart from those points this supra is awesome - Were advertising it at cost price also, so there is a genuine bargain to be had here - we need to free up some capital quickly and we dont have the time to sort out these small issues and readvertise the car - ideally - we need a quick sale...

Here is a list of the cars spec -

Low miles at 51,000 from New

Service History in Japan

Modifications

Full Vielside Bodykit Proffesionally Fitted

Blitz Front Mount Intercooler

HKS Induction

HKS Superdragger Exhaust System

HKS Turbo Timer

Ultra Speed Meter

Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension by Tien

18" Dark metallic Rims with Excellent tyres (new)

Price for quick sale = £9500

Sorry no p/x on this one....

Call me on 07904 155332 - PMs are welcome but email will guaruntee you a quicker response as i dont check this forum as much i would like to due to time restraints.

Email = [email protected]

hi -

i dont want to be advertising over the top of Jurgen so i wont be applying for Trader status on this forum -

This is just a one off advertisement on here from me personally -

If required i will Reword the description and advertise it via Jurgens Trader account but that depends on the forum members on here really -

I will copy my listing just in case it is deleted by the Mods - but in the interest of saving time relisting this thread - i hope not....

thanks for looking guys... :innocent:

Cheers

Andy

200bhpcars.com

looks in good nick, but whats up with the rear bumper

Hi, a bit of paint discolouring when you look at it from a certain angle. Silver seems to be the wosrt colour for this on Supra back bumpers - its quite a common problem with the plastic againg differently in the sun compared to the main body panels.

We could have this painted for the new owner if nessesary for an additonal £100 and match it in to the wing and boot colour.

----------------------

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.