The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Latest Petition - Govt Planning to Restrict use of Classic Cars

Soop Dogg

It's a crock. There is no evidence for this whatsoever. Has anyone even bothered Googling this subject? I doubt it.

There is something in the EU to prevent certains cars from entering certain parts of cities of that days pollution levels are high but that's in Germany at the moment.

Anyone signing the petition against enforced weekly drug testing at work? There's no proof that it's going to happen but I'm going to create a petition regardless.

See post #9

Sorry, I'm not following your logic. That's a good thing why?

Im thinking of the bigger picture, teh Environment. Its really getting quite important now that we clean up our act.

If it doesnt go through, theyll just tighten up MOT emmissions.

Either way they are gonna get us.

Im thinking of the bigger picture, teh Environment. Its really getting quite important now that we clean up our act.

I think we should force the govt. to acknowledge that there are far bigger polluters than car owners. Sadly those polluters can bring govts. down whereas we roll over, take it up the arse then tell them it's okay if they do it again.

Whatever happened to all the big talk from car owners about fuel, tax etc? Nothing happened.

The time to take a stand is coming and if we don't do anything then our govt. will actually be limiting our personal freedoms in order to allow big business some leeway in their behaviour.

When they limit their pollution so will I.

Emmissions my arse...

Global Warming is a con - a con to tax the crap out of us. This year is an El Nino year and it'll be hot....it's normal...but the govt will ignore that because they can't tax a natural phenomenon...so they'll make one up.

And as for cars polluting, have you seen the data, they make up

Labour will be booted out way before this all happens...