The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 6 speed wanted

CJ

I was unsure where to post this so if the mods think this is the wrong place, please move it accordingly.

I have a customer who is desperate fro a UK 6 speed. Must be in super duper condition and less than 100k miles. Top money paid for the right car.

Please pm me if you are looking to sell. :)

been 'umming' and 'erring' for a while whether to sell .......... could be convinced at the right price, but it wouldnt be cheap

i have 1995 UK tt 6 speed on 50,000 miles, with a full toyota service history to 42k then serviced by mark @ phoenix thereafter. its in lovely nick and i have not yet seen another in better condition - its immaculate.

if interested at all email me on - [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks

Dan

Are they expecting a long wait?

Probably not as long as what people will be when selling. I think most people realise that these cars are getting older and, as such, are becoming cheaper.

The fact that it is a UK model doesn't seem to matter that much any more as the insurance situation is much better than it was previously. Yes, they command a premium but when I can sell excellent examples of J-spec TT 6 speeds for 8k then a 2k-3k premium is sensible.

been 'umming' and 'erring' for a while whether to sell .......... could be convinced at the right price, but it wouldnt be cheap

i have 1995 UK tt 6 speed on 50,000 miles, with a full toyota service history to 42k then serviced by mark @ phoenix thereafter. its in lovely nick and i have not yet seen another in better condition - its immaculate.

if interested at all email me on - [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks

Dan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...! Dont you dare.... :tongue: :D

Rash

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...! Dont you dare.... :tongue: :D

Rash

LOL! only a thought Rash, its BY NO MEANS my choice and im doing everything i can to keep (bloody women) if a supra aint practical what is ?;)

How doing anyway fella, hows sunny bradford:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.