The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black JSpec N/A Aerotop

T2 MSW

SOLD

For sale a black j-spec in very good condition. I have owned the car for 18 months nearly. Only reason I am selling is because I want a TT. I have all paperwork (V5, MOT etc) as well as receipts for exchaust.

Current milage 62000

Tein superstreet coilovers

Braided hoses

Clifford Concept 650 with dual zone proximity sensor.

Referb lights - facelift style

Clear front indicators

Custom cat back stainless steel exhaust.

Cam belt changed at 50000 miles

All fluids changed at 60000 miles

The wheels in the pictures are not included, stock 16s will be going back on.

Cheers, ajusted.

The SZR is the only aerotop in the list thats not a TT hence why its selected. Just to clear it up all aerotops are auto unless its been modified after.

The NA aerotop can definitely be an SZ (mine is one), the forum guide is wrong I'm afraid.

Its worth checking your vin plate here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101452 just in case :)

Black same as mine just a TT with 10K less millage on too! Will be bringing it monday assuming the DVLA pull their finger out and sort out the registration following last weeks strike. Also would like to have a look at your guage pob mike if poss as I have order some defi guages but have nothing to put them in at present!

Black same as mine just a TT with 10K less millage on too! Will be bringing it monday assuming the DVLA pull their finger out and sort out the registration following last weeks strike. Also would like to have a look at your guage pob mike if poss as I have order some defi guages but have nothing to put them in at present!

sure no problem, you didn't think to get a different colour ?

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.