Hybrid results {confusing}

leonv

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greg I have a set of brand new HKS 540cc injectors available on special offer at the moment, see details HERE These fit the stock rail and are high low impedance so no resistor pack required.

Correction the HKS injectors are low impedance

im slowly being drawn away from a single now...keep the info coming :D

I can't believe your giving up on the single route that easily!

Your almost there with the bits you've gathered already.

That Arnout manifold and the wastegate set up you've got probly ideal for small single route which is what you want really, i'm just a bit miffed that if i went with a decent small kit there wouldn't be much in it cost wise to a larger tubby although get too large and major fuel system upgrade would also need to be added (still wouldn't seem to justify a small single kit over say a T67) hence my interest in the hybrids.

If you decide on the hybrids Mike i might buy your bits at a bargain price of course!

:hijack:

Sorry Leon!! Good luck with the fuel trim!

The "Disco Potato" turbo GT28RS was so named by the development people at Garrett, due to the compressor map looking like a potato chip apparently.

actually it was because the car they were using to develop the turbo had one of those standox flip paint jobs, with the brownie/orange as the main colour. They named the car the disco potato but it kinda stuck with the tubbie. :)

Never thought of that :D Strange.

I think it looks more like...... well, this isn't NWS so I'll let you decide :Pling:

Isn't that a map for a GT20RS?

How much bigger is a GT20RS than a CT12? When I refer to size, I mean the actual physical space the thing takes up.

Isn't that a map for a GT20RS?

How much bigger is a GT20RS than a CT12? When I refer to size, I mean the actual physical space the thing takes up.

Its a GT28RS Aka GT2860RS Aka Disco Potato :D

The map for a GT20 (a GT2052 to give it its full name) is here

There is also a GT2056, but can't find a map for a GT20RS.

actually it was because the car they were using to develop the turbo had one of those standox flip paint jobs, with the brownie/orange as the main colour. They named the car the disco potato but it kinda stuck with the tubbie. :)

Been doing a search on Goggle;) if you look a bit harder you will find that is only another myth to the Disco potato story, which one is correct is anybodies guess:p