The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 J-Spec Supra TT

irfan_habib

*** SOLD ***

After considering all the available options, it look like sadly the Supra is going to have to go. I've been putting off buying a property for over a year now, and can't put this off anymore. Have to buy a property now and unfortunately can't afford both the Supra and a property. Really gutted, but have had an awesome almost 2 years with her and hope she goes to a good home.

It's a black J-Spec 95 Auto TT, when I bought it the mileage was about 52,000. Current mileage is about 67,000. It was imported into the country in 2003 by JIC Ltd and has had one other UK owner before me, he was also on the forum.

As for tax and MOT. The tax is now valid till Feb 2008. MOT is till April 2008.

The car has the following:

Performance mods -

HKS S Type Intercooler

UK Spec front and rear brakes

HKS Iridium Plugs

Motorsport Fuel pump

TRL Fuel cut defender

HKS SSQV BOV

Blitz SUS power induction kit.

Blitz Nur spec exhaust

Blitz de-cat pipe

Downpipe

Blitz DSBC Boost Controller

Stage III Hybrid turbos

Front Decat pipe.

Cusco aluminium strut brace

Cosmetic -

Lowered 30mm

Clear side indicators

Clear (Facelift) front indicators

Veilside Skirts

Veilside Nose

Veilside rear spats

Greddy spoiler

17" Khan Wheels

Odometre changed to indiglo.

Indiglo temp/air dials

A-Pillar pod

Blitz AC racing meter 60mm EGT Gauge - Indiglo

Blitz AC racing meter 60mm Boost gauge. - Indiglo

TRD Radiator cap

Bonnet seal + retainer

Facelift rear lights inc bulbs and harnesses.

Vacuum hoses (blue)

Phillips Blue Vision Bulbs for all front lights (main, dipped, full and

fog).

DLS 10" Sub

DLS C-Series Amp

Custom Box

Sony 6 CD changer

Sony Headunit with flip front

It has just had the full service done (all fluids) with new rear brake discs and pads and also had a new radiator put in.

*** SOLD ***

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments! It seems it may been on there at a good price as I had a lot of interest in it. The car was sold this weekend, in fact the new owner drove away with it on Saturday. It went sooner than I expected it to, didn't even get a chance to say a proper goodbye!

It was bought by David ("Chumpalot" on this forum). Looks like he will look after the Supe well and can see that he already has a few mods lined up. Have fun mate, I know I did! Still feels wierd not seeing it on the driveway anymore!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.