The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I.c.e. - subs, amps and part boot build for sale

Voo51

Hey

Right guys i really am desperate to sell this as i need the money!!!

They are being replisted on ebay tonight for crazy cheap.

The monoblock amp rrp £750 is for sale for £300

The multichannel amplifier rrp£350 is for sale for £180 - FREE POSTAGE!

and the subwoofer rrp £400 is for sale for £120

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250112040626&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250112041401&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250112041023&rd=1&rd=1

these links will not work until after 9pm tonight to ebay, but if anyone wants to buy before then please contact me on 07875248139 or pm me via this forum or email [email protected] and i will take them off ebay and send them out to you after recieving oayment on the next or same working day - unless you wish to collect!

Right, iam selling my stereo equipment du to shortly selling my car. This is not the cheap stuff, these are top quality subs and amps, all as new, as only used for a short time.

I have two Rockford Fosgate 12 inch subwoofers for sale. These are the best of the best. The mangents ont hen are huge and they are quite weighty but the sound that comes of of them is pure quality.

Also, i have 1 JBL PX600.2 Amplifier, fully boxed with alll instructions and accessories. Again, this is top quality amplifier. It is not to be mistaken with the GTO series and this is the model up and one of thetop models JBL do for series power amplifiers.

The second amplifier is also JBL, but a BPX1100.1. This is an amazing amplifier. The spec i will give you shortly. This also comes fully boxed with all instructions and assesories and a JBL cerificate of its power.

These two amplifiers are great together as one can power the two subs above and the other can power your speakers/components. They are also exactly the same size so would look great in a boot build.

All of these are in MINT condition as hardly used.

I also have part of a boot build for the mkiv supra that they were part of and so are gaurentted to fit. It is made from mdf and has the base of a double 12inch subwoofer enclosure.This has not yet been finished but as the main workings of it are there you could modify/add to it to make it your own. Pictures to follow shortly.

SPECIFICATIONS

JBL BPX1100.1

1100-Watt Parallel/Bridge Subwoofer Amplifier With Dynamic Bass Optimization™ Circuit

Parallel/bridge – Unlike conventional mono subwoofer amplifiers that only deliver their maximum power into a single impedance, the BPX1100.1 and BPX2200.1 are two-channel amplifiers that can be bridged to deliver double the voltage of a single channel into impedances between 2 and 4 ohms. The two channels can also be connected in parallel – that’s right, parallel – to provide double the current of a single channel into impedances below 2 ohms. These subwoofer amps will deliver maximum power into 4 ohms, into 1 ohm and virtually anything in between. This patented* feature is unprecedented in car audio amplification. Thanks, Crown.

Slope-selectable variable electronic crossover – Each of these amplifiers is equipped with a variable electronic crossover capable of setting the slope rate at 12dB or 24dB per octave. The crossover adjustment range is from 32Hz to 320Hz. This allows for optimum vehicle and subwoofer tuning to a specific vehicle cabin.

Dynamic Bass Optimization™ (DBO) circuit – This provides variable filtering with adjustable “Q” below 100Hz, far beyond conventional “Bass Q” circuits, by allowing the low-frequency output to be optimized for specific subwoofer applications. Frequencies below an enclosure’s tuned frequency can be attenuated, preventing damage to the subwoofer and allowing the amplifier’s power to be better utilized. This circuit is also fully defeatable in the event outboard processors are being used.

High damping factor – Each of these amplifiers has a damping factor double that found in even the best Class D amplifier circuits. The result is better subwoofer control and lower distortion.

Full-range preamp outputs – In the event that multiple amplifiers are used in an application, this feature allows for streamlined system hookup. No high-loss Y-adapters or splitters needed!

Direct-Connect – Allows the use of 4 – 8-gauge power and ground cable to ensure enough juice is being delivered. No need for adapters or special fittings.

Common-dimension amplifier footprints – By designing the Power Series amplifiers with two common dimensions, the amount of space occupied in multipleamplifier mounting applications can be optimized.

Internal-lighting-ready – Each model is equipped with internal lighting mounts in case internal lighting is desired.

Remote bass-level control – Allows you to optimize bass output for specific music or preferences from the driver’s position

General

• 1100W x 1 into 2 ohms

1100W x 1 into 4 ohms, series-bridged

1100W x 1 into 1 ohm, parallel-bridged

Max Power 2200W Peak

Signal-to-Noise Ratio >93dB

Total Harmonic Distortion 0.5%

Frequency Response 10Hz - 200Hz +0dB, -3dB

Built-in variable electronic crossover with selectable slope

Dynamic Bass Optimization (DBO) circuit

Preamp outputs

Differential inputs

High damping factor

Internal-lighting-ready

Direct-Connect

Remote level control included

Dimensions (H x W x D) 17" x 12-1/4" x 2-9/16"

When i bought this it was £750, now £500 in shops - £375 ono

PX300.4

600-Watt 4-Channel Power Amplifier With Electronic Crossover

Slope-selectable variable electronic crossover - Each of the Power Series amplifiers is equipped with a variable electronic crossover capable of setting the slope rate at 12Db or 24dB per octave. The crossover adjustment range is from 32Hz to 320Hz. This allows for optimum vehicle and subwoofer tuning to a specific vehicle cabin.

Dynamic Bass Optimization™ (DBO) circuit - This provides variable filtering with adjustable ¿Q¿ below 100Hz, far beyond conventional ¿Bass Q¿ circuits, by allowing the lowfrequency output to be optimized for specific subwoofer applications. Frequencies below an enclosure's tuned frequency can be attenuated, preventing damage to the subwoofer and allowing the amplifier's power to be better utilized. This circuit is also fully defeatable in the event outboard processors are being used.

Direct-Connect - Allows the use of 4 - 8-gauge power and ground cable to ensure enough juice is being delivered. No need for adapters or special fittings.

Full-range preamp outputs - In the event that multiple amplifiers are used in an application, this feature allows for streamlined system hookup. No high-loss Y-adapters or splitters needed!

Common-dimension amplifier footprints - By designing all of the Power Series amplifiers with two common dimensions, the amount of space occupied in multiple-amplifier mounting applications can be optimized.

Internal-lighting-ready - Each model is equipped with internal lighting mounts in the event that internal lighting is desired.

General

Power Output 123,5W x 4 into 4 ohms

169W x 4 into 2 ohms

358W x 2 into 4 ohms, bridged

Max Power 600W Peak x 2

Signal-to-Noise Ratio >95dB

Total Harmonic Distortion 0.04%

Frequency Response 10Hz - 45kHz ±1dB

Built-in variable electronic crossover with selectable slope

Dynamic Bass Optimization™ (DBO) circuit

Preamp outputs

Differential inputs

Internal-lighting-ready

Direct-Connect

Dimensions (H x W x D) 312mm x 432mm x 66mm

When i boughtthis it was £350 now £300 inshops £200 ono

As i say these two amps look virtually exactly the same so would look good together in a boot build.

FOCKFORD FOSGATE T112D4 12 inch subwoofers

T112D4 - 12" Power Stage-1 DVC (2x4 ohm) subwoofer

12" Power Stage 1, DVC subwoofer with aluminum parabolic cone, high excursion thermoplastic rubber surround, 3" excursion, 3" anodized aluminum voice coil former with copper clad aluminum wire, dual 8.5" mirror imaged symetrical spiders with embedded 12 AWG tinsel leads, dual cast aluminum baskets with spider venting, cast aluminum reversable mounting ring, 124 oz double stacked motor structure, dual 8 AWG slot load compression terminals, optimized for sealed and vented enclosures, 600 watts RMS 1200 watts peak. Mounting depth 6.7".

Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire

Embedded 12 AWG tinsel leads / dual 8 AWG slot loaded wiring terminal

High excursion thermo-rubber surround

Massive double stacked magnet motor assembly

Mirror image symmetrical spiders

Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system

Precision cast and vented aluminum alloy basket

Removable and reversible screw concealing ring

Size 12"

Impedance 4-Ohm x 2

Power Handling 600 RMS

1200 Max

Sensitivity 86 dB

Motor Size 124 oz. double stacked

Voice Coil Diameter 3" anodized aluminum

Speaker Connector Dual 8 AWG slot load

Mounting Depth 6.625"

Rec. Sealed Enclosure 1.25 cu. ft.

35.4 liters

Rec. Vented Enclosure 2.25 cu. ft.

63.72 liters

Tuning Frequency (vented) 40 Hz

Shipping Weight 30.6 Lbs.

(13.9 Kg.)

These are the daddies of the sub world- well i think they are!!

These were £400 each when i bought then now they are nearly £300 each, £ 350 ono for them both.

more pictures added on next page in thread

You are welcome to come view any of these items.

Pictures to follow shortly..........

Serious kit mate. Luck with the sale. Absolute bargain....:)

Thankyou, it really is a bargain and the amps are so powerful that they run the subs perfect.

If anyone is wondering, postage would be approx £25-30 for the lot either next day or within 3 working days- i would have to enquire which.

:)

It does seem to be a very nice, properly spec'd setup, and I'd love to create & achieve something similar myself one day. If I had the spare cash I'd be tempted, but I don't (got an upcoming Nurburgring trip to pay for!) so I'm not allowing myself to be, lol.

Hope you find a buyer Voo :)

Guest Phillw454

Il have the mdf install but wont have any money till next monday (payday) should i just bid on the item on ebay? And will you accept paypal? Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.