The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not Very Happy With My Dentist :(

supra-lover

2 weeks ago i had the nerve taken out of my very last back tooth,whacked a temporary filling up it and booked me in for 2 weeks time to have it sorted, well got my self all ready for some pain and got there for 3 today only to find i had a diff dentist:wtf: she took a look at me and said strait away she couldn't do it:blink: (i said WHAT YOUR NOT A DENTIST THEN LOVE) she said she doesn't like working with teeth at the back!! thats fookin good in it,i would have to get it done private which will cost 400 notes:blink: i was like don't think so i have a head unit to buy ha ha ha so i'm gonna stick with this temporary filling and when it falls out i'll have the tooth taken out...SO I'M NOT A HAPPY BOY AT THE MOMENT:wasnotme:

2 weeks ago i had the nerve taken out of my very last back tooth,whacked a temporary filling up it and booked me in for 2 weeks time to have it sorted, well got my self all ready for some pain and got there for 3 today only to find i had a diff dentist:wtf: she took a look at me and said strait away she couldn't do it:blink: (i said WHAT YOUR NOT A DENTIST THEN LOVE) she said she doesn't like working with teeth at the back!! thats fookin good in it,i would have to get it done private which will cost 400 notes:blink: i was like don't think so i have a head unit to buy ha ha ha so i'm gonna stick with this temporary filling and when it falls out i'll have the tooth taken out...SO I'M NOT A HAPPY BOY AT THE MOMENT:wasnotme:

That temporary filling won't last too long. I am surprised it hasn't gone already!!

This reminds me of my old window cleaner who didn't like going up his ladder!!;)

H.

That temporary filling won't last too long. I am surprised it hasn't gone already!!

This reminds me of my old window cleaner who didn't like going up his ladder!!;)

H.

so am i mate, it has worn right down, i really cant believe she cant do it,I'LL have it out next week :( more pain too look forward too

You have a dentist that doesn't work on back teeth????

Apart from the obvious fact that she's in the wrong profession - aren't most people's fillings in their back teeth? How many patients does she actually manage to do anything for?

You have a dentist that doesn't work on back teeth????

Apart from the obvious fact that she's in the wrong profession - aren't most people's fillings in their back teeth? How many patients does she actually manage to do anything for?

i think it's because half the tooth has broken away and it needs a lot of work doing to it to rebuild the other side,so there not ganna make any money on the nhs doing it, thats the real reason i think..

I had a similar thing done to mine last year - cost me £900 all in!

Your right - I don't think they'll want to do it because they can charge you the £400....

Can you not insist on the work being done, as the practice has already started the work?

If the appointment was already booked as part of the treatment I don't see how they can refuse to do it ?

Your right - I don't think they'll want to do it because they can charge you the £400....

Can you not insist on the work being done, as the practice has already started the work?

If the appointment was already booked as part of the treatment I don't see how they can refuse to do it ?

I agree - although I also think that perhaps your dentist is the one person you don't want to argue with.

she was a diff dentist from last time..NOT VERY NICE EITHER..she said blatant that she couldn't do the work,so there was nothing i could do :( so i'm stuck with this poxy temporary filling that could fall out any time GREAT.

thats fookin good in it, i would have to get it done private which will cost 400 notes:blink: i was like don't think so i have a head unit to buy ha ha ha

Bit difficult chewing your food with a fookin head unit ain't it? :D

Thanks for 'thumbing up' my toothache. Yes it hurts greatly. :p

No, subject to a bit of swelling it was fine, I just wish the pain would go now. Apparently it can remain for up to 3 years so my dentist told me the other day, great. :(

bloody hell :(

i'm gonna have to have the tooth in question out anyway because i'm not paying 400 notes, never had a tooth out bet it feels strange??

bloody hell :(

i'm gonna have to have the tooth in question out anyway because i'm not paying 400 notes, never had a tooth out bet it feels strange??

I was asleep for the bottom ones. One of the top one they took out at the dentist, it does feel strange. You can't feel pain, just a lot of shoving and cracking. Enjoy. :)