The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Blue Bullet - 6 Speed, BPU TT

S7EVE

Thanks for all your kind comments guys, the car is now sold. :(

Bloody hell Steve I missed this, fancy a pint soon. Where are you moving to??

We have also sold the house and move to Scotland in June as long as the buyer does not pull out:)

to a member Steve?

Yep, I'll let him introduce himself. Nice guy. :)

We have also sold the house and move to Scotland in June as long as the buyer does not pull out:)

Definately mate, sold mine, but trying to find something that meets my criteria is not so easy. In a great position now though should that one rear its head. Staying local and hope to be back with car soon.

Congrats on the sale mate, so your definately off - wish you all the best mate - as you say definately have to meet up real soon, for a pint or two :)

Seconding that pint! :)

Holy cr*p - your journey down to Dover on the way to the 'Ring is going to suck!! I remember you saying you were thinking of moving... but...!

Congrats both of you though, on the sales/moves :)

Guest coldflame

the new owner of the blue bullet enters.....

hi all the car is superb love it to bits and dont wory steve i will take good care of her

the new owner of the blue bullet enters.....

hi all the car is superb love it to bits and dont wory steve i will take good care of her

Congrats & enjoy - it is a very nice car. :)

Steve - I hope you knew what you were doing! :p :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.