The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of moving to Sittingbourne.

pistonbroke

Does anyone live round that way ?, if so, whats it like?

I've decided to get a bigger house, (don't worry, the supe's not going anywhere ;) ) due to my missus wanting a new addition to our little family :D

The house prices down there are very appealing and the commute into London doesn't seem to bad, I'll just get a little cheapo diesel for commuting and save the Supe for weekends and meets etc etc.

What shift Pattern are you on Dan? 12 hours or some other barsteward Ottawa type shift? Put it this way I commute 80 miles each way a day for a 12 hour shift. I don't think I could have done that when my daughter was little though.

Ottawa shift system - I'd forgotten about that one!

Yuk!

Hi dude,

As previously stated, some areas are very nice to live in - others not so! If you like your night life and shopping then the town itself will be a write-off (unless you have a 'chelsea tractor', lots of big gold coloured rings and your wife has a penchant for big hooped earrings :)).

Some nice quiet areas too though and some great country pubs in the surrounding area. Maidstone/Bluewater/Canterbury aren't too far for shopping/evenings out etc.

If you want a guided tour or have a property or two in mind feel free to give me a shout and I can offer you my local knowledge :) :p)

Best bit is Sumo Power are only up the road!!!