The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv supra jspec, manual 6 speed single turbo, not yet out the bodyshop!

Voo51

Hey all

I am putting my Supra up for sale. I dont really want to sell it as its a beauty and runs well etc but as wanting house soon i need to pay off my debts!

http://singleturbosupraforsale.blogspot.com/

Its a beautiful car heres the spec i can remember;

Engine Specifications:

380 bhp at mo only running 0.6-0.8 bar on a standard setup.- you can rinf Thor for any details on it.

Turbocharger & Induction:

Huge filter! external wastegate,Blitz dump valve - Single Turbo conversion- Billet B4040, power steering cover, brake fluid cover,TurboSmart Pro48mm Wastegate

THOR Stainless Steel Screamer pipe.

THOR Stainless Steel Tubular Manifold

THOR Stainless Steel Downpipe (mating to existing Supra 2nd decat pipe)

THOR painted steel pipework to mate to original stock intercooler (temporary as going to FMIC at later date, this does depend what intercooler kit you have)

TFE oil and water hose

Various dash 4, 6 and 10 JIC hose and fittings (Blue/Red)

Thermo Sleeve to protect oil and water pipes from manifold.

Mikalor Clamps (main UK Authorised distributor for Automotive clamps) http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/Mikalor_Clamps-293.asp

V Band exhaust housing clamp

Large Air Filter

4" Silicon Hose 45degree

Silicon Hose (Boost Pipe)

All fittings, nuts bolts, gaskets etc etc

Oil (10W40 synthetic)

Oil Filter

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Walbro 255lt/hr in tank fuel pump

Glencoe FSE Adjustable Pressure regulator. (PBV)

Exhaust:

full system(unknown make as imported from japan with it on) 5 inch tail pipe, decated

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Lowered on coilovers, Big brake coversion, Racing Hart CX full refurbed as new 19inch alloy wheels.

Interior & ICE:

Razo gear knob , Kenwood headunit JBL power amp 2 x Rockford Fosgate 12inch subs, Supra tax disc holder, stainless steel dials and heater controls, mph conversion, Momo trek R steering wheel and modyfied momo boss, Nokia blootooth hands free kit for mobile. Black supra carpet-proper one not dyed one

Exterior:

OEM Skirts, rear spats, tinited windows, clear side repeaters, Respray,top secret front bumper, Trial rear bumper.

Performance:

dont know yet till go on the pod! but it has dyno'd at 355.6bhp at the flywheel at Thor Racing, 315ft/lb torque but it is only running at 0.6-0.8 bar of boost at the mo.

Now this Supra is still in the bodyshop undergoing a £5000 respray, thats fully stripped, everything sprayed but under the bonnet(engine bay) It will be in tango red with trial rear and top secret front fitted. It will not be out until JAE. There are pictures of it in its previous state before going to the bodyshop but they do not include the correct wheels or bumpers or colour. And, as it is undergoing a respray it will be in near mint condition.:D

Its going to be a stunner when it comes out. The stereo system alone is worth a few thousand pounds.

Serious offers please

If you require any further information just email or pm me.

Thankyou for looking and have a great day.

No Vicki!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you think of selling. Don't do it, you'll regret it! :(

I know, i really dont want to, but i need the money to pay everything off and for a deposit:(

Tango red is like a red/brown/orange - sounds a bit yukky but its really nice and subtle.:)

It will have 12 months mot and has done approx 72000 miles.

No Vicki!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you think of selling. Don't do it, you'll regret it! :(

Cant believe your selling after all the work and effort, good luck.

My thoughts exactly - i've tried telling her but she won't listen to me :D :rolleyes:

Cracking car though :cool:

John,

Probably not the best advice, but give her a good slapping! ;)

Two Supra lovers, two lovers, two supras, oh what will come if one of them leaves the family circle. :( Priorities Vicki, Priorities!

My thoughts exactly - i've tried telling her but she won't listen to me :D :rolleyes:

Cracking car though :cool:

I kow but i have got to pay everything off!

It has so much more potential on the engine the turbo can go up to 700bhp with injectors, fmic and ecu upgrade.

It really is a beautiful car and will be perfect when it comes out from the shop- i can also give a copy of all reciepts for everything i have had done.

John,

Probably not the best advice, but give her a good slapping! ;)

Two Supra lovers, two lovers, two supras, oh what will come if one of them leaves the family circle. :( Priorities Vicki, Priorities!

I'll give her a good slapping Greg don't worry :D :whip:

Soon to be 2 ex-Supra owners by the looks of things - i'm letting mine go too later this year but that's for another thread at a later date :)

I'll give her a good slapping Greg don't worry :D :whip:

Soon to be 2 ex-Supra owners by the looks of things - i'm letting mine go too later this year but that's for another thread at a later date :)

Right, the both of you need speaking too! :Pling:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.