hello everyone I'M BACK!!! :)

supra-lover

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no mate :( i sold her, i'm so missing my bike though, wish i didn't sell it. BUT i plan on getting an aprilla rsv next year, so the TT is out the question, i'll keep my na which i still want to do lots too and get a bike as well.

No what you mean I miss my gixer too, thinking of a V twin as a next bike as well, they've got more character, and the RSV is a good choice. I'd start racing again, but couldn't afford it nowaday's, I can only afford one hobby. :D

No what you mean I miss my gixer too, thinking of a V twin as a next bike as well, they've got more character, and the RSV is a good choice. I'd start racing again, but couldn't afford it nowaday's, I can only afford one hobby. :D

indeed thats why i cant afford a TT and a bike because i know i'd want to throw money at it,so my na is perfect,i loved my gixer i'd never knock em but every tom dick and harry has got em now,my mate kev has got a triumph 998i track bike that i can burn about on which is cool, it looks pukka because it's a pure track bike, no lights nothing day time mot only.

indeed thats why i cant afford a TT and a bike because i know i'd want to throw money at it,so my na is perfect,i loved my gixer i'd never knock em but every tom dick and harry has got em now,my mate kev has got a triumph 998i track bike that i can burn about on which is cool, it looks pukka because it's a pure track bike, no lights nothing day time mot only.

They do look meaner without the light's ;) . Gonna try an get over your way to a couple of meets this summer, so we'll catch up mate.

Yeah I'm cool mate, car is looking much better now huh? :)

Gaz.

O YES mate will be done very soon, just waiting for the head light wiring and i'm sorted, i need too get the bonnet sprayed and 4 new tyres but that can be done when she's back on the road, well i better get the tyres sorted as she needs an MOT.

still loving the bonnet :D

Guest andyj22
O YES mate will be done very soon, just waiting for the head light wiring and i'm sorted, i need too get the bonnet sprayed and 4 new tyres but that can be done when she's back on the road, well i better get the tyres sorted as she needs an MOT.

still loving the bonnet :D

Welcome back

any pictures of the Supra