The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time for it to go

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

this is the car C.J. Got for me 2weeks back and believe me its a real good car ask C.J. he'll vouch for it.

this car has only about 48'000 miles on it and has cobra alarm fitted.

since i bought it i have replaced yellow headlights with some very clean ones off mr lover , had a FULL service including cambelt and both tensioners plus breakpads all round.

the car is totally stock and having full valet on monday.

no offers unless a different car

please be sensible about the replies as i am just selling this car not creating a debate about it.

Thank you

pics here of my car in garage but it comes with standard wheels

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicga...do=view&g=1331

Ah shit i can sell it yet i aint got the damn V5 through yet:(

This is probably the cleanest, unmarked stock Supra I have ever sold. I have seen what are reported to be grade 4 cars coming in from Japan and they are not a patch on this car.

Good luck with the sale fella. :)

Guest Geneb
This is probably the cleanest, unmarked stock Supra I have ever sold. I have seen what are reported to be grade 4 cars coming in from Japan and they are not a patch on this car.

Good luck with the sale fella. :)

Thx Bud sorry to get rid of this car so soon but i have more than one reason, and thx for your help in finding it for me

Good to see you back:thumbs: Good luck with the sale.

Thx Tony:)

Guest Geneb
i have also seen this car in the flesh and is probably one of the best supra i have seen inside - out. Not a scratch and goes well also. :)

Good luck andy and sorry to hear about alloys :(

Thx Ryan Fuming about the wheel you know what the wagons are like on that bend in bladon:(

thx for post bud

Get some piccies up with some proper details, or link to the original for sale thread by CJ it will help you get the car sold fella :thumbs:

There wasn't a for sale thread per se. Most of mine now get sold via PM as I have a list of people waiting for cars ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.